Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Yeaaa. There was an issue last month with the "hero" posting the update on the same day of release for supporters. I guess this is a pirate site with honor! So they removed the comment almost immediately.
Yes, but, I don't think, a pirate commits actions to the detriment of the devs who ask for a few weeks of margin for the public update and which they don't oppose,
it's just a matter of respect for the work they do for everyone's enjoyment .
Don't confuse pirates with lamers.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Yes, but, I don't think, a pirate commits actions to the detriment of the devs who ask for a few weeks of margin for the public update and which they don't oppose,
it's just a matter of respect for the work they do for everyone's enjoyment .
Don't confuse pirates with lamers.
A pirate is a pirate. You're still gonna download without/with supporting the Dev either way. The vast majority come to a pirate site to pirate, not to show respect.
I like this game and think the dev is more than deserving of his money for his product and consistency. I'm just pointing out the irony of asking pirates to behave themselves.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
A pirate is a pirate. You're still gonna download without/with supporting the Dev either way. The vast majority come to a pirate site to pirate, not to show respect.
I like this game and think the dev is more than deserving of his money for his product and consistency. I'm just pointing out the irony of asking pirates to behave themselves.
Yes, by definition they act to the detriment of someone for a personal economic advantage or for a noble purpose which is to disseminate knowledge and entertainment to those who do not have the money to access , but if they cause damage without any personal advantage and only for the pleasure of doing it or free malice, the definition changes to lamer.

I add that pirating a game makes sense when you don't have a chance to get it for the public and that's not the case here.

Last edited:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Yes, by definition they act to the detriment of someone for a personal economic advantage, but if they cause damage without any personal advantage and only for the pleasure of doing it or free malice, the definition changes to lamer.
I agree. But getting what they desire IS the personal advantage. sites like this one wouldn't exist if there was no gain to be had on a personal level by the pirate.
If it's not up on this site, then it'll just be up on another similar site.
Attempting to belittle a pirate while on a pirate site though is odd though.

Anyway! I'm 50/50 here. I hope the devs makes as much money as he CAN but I also support pirates that pirates and distribute the the people on this site. *shrugs*

Last edited:

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Personally I hate the Patreon method of game development. It causes developers to milk their patreons for years instead of completing a game in a timely matter. I have no problem with people getting paid for their work but making thousands of dollars a month for a visual novel is freaking ridiculous! Most AAA titles don't even bring in that kind of money! I'm working on my first game and I don't think I will ever use Patreon. I think I will just release it here and maybe have the option for people to "buy me a coffee" if they want to support. If I was rich enough I would be pirating every popular game the day the updates are released. Also for those that will probably attack me. I have supported several developers both financially on patreon and by offering proofreading/testing services. But it takes an exceptional developer for me to be willing to support them financially and then I'm not giving them more than what I would pay for a professionally released AAA game. Lots of people have way more money than they have sense.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Personally I hate the Patreon method of game development. It causes developers to milk their patreons for years instead of completing a game in a timely matter. I have no problem with people getting paid for their work but making thousands of dollars a month for a visual novel is freaking ridiculous! Most AAA titles don't even bring in that kind of money! I'm working on my first game and I don't think I will ever use Patreon. I think I will just release it here and maybe have the option for people to "buy me a coffee" if they want to support. If I was rich enough I would be pirating every popular game the day the updates are released. Also for those that will probably attack me. I have supported several developers both financially on patreon and by offering proofreading/testing services. But it takes an exceptional developer for me to be willing to support them financially and then I'm not giving them more than what I would pay for a professionally released AAA game. Lots of people have way more money than they have sense.
Same. I've downloaded a few games from this site then still purchased it on Steam to support the dev and show appriecation for a well made product. I'm not subbing to patreon for $10 a month, for a small amount of content though. The finished product , if it actually ever comes out will be between $10-$20 going by Steam average prices on VNs and that's without any sales being attached. So I think charging someone $10 for an update to a game is asking a lot.
I'll definitely buy this game on release though!

nikitastar

Jul 31, 2017
consider it in terms of the fact that everyone adds up to the developer's salary, and not buy the game one-time

pichoudom

Dec 29, 2021
I still Remember when i follow Summer time sega update from last year, it milk around 28 K $/month, now i see it is 58 K $/month. i know people doing hard work and should be appreciated but from my perspective it is just for buy an updated. really hope dev can put it on steam for sale as finish game.

Reactions: Strong1

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Latest update, seems more and more that the housewife is doing what she wants and Oliver is becoming more of a cuck, instead of this being about them both playing. She's constantly getting her rocks off and he jacks off while watching, or just watches with an erection. Then there's the ending... oh boy...

Positive note: There's content for both the routes. So if you chose the dinner party, there's stuff. If you chose to see the grandkids there's stuff.

Last edited:

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Latest update, seems more and more that the housewife is doing what she wants and Oliver is becoming more more a cuck, instead of this about them both playing. She's constantly getting her rocks off and he jacks off while watching, or just watches with an erection. Then there's the ending... oh boy...

Positive note: There's content for both the routes. So if you chose the dinner party, there's stuff. If you chose to see the grandkids there's stuff.
Yeeeeessssss very goooood. Embrace the NTR :devilish::devilish::devilish:

oogushi

Nov 26, 2020
Latest update, seems more and more that the housewife is doing what she wants and Oliver is becoming more of a cuck, instead of this being about them both playing. She's constantly getting her rocks off and he jacks off while watching, or just watches with an erection. Then there's the ending... oh boy...

excellent news. hated how involved the husband was getting in the action with the anal 3some update

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
excellent news. hated how involved the husband was getting in the action with the anal 3some update
You'd prefer Arnold take over as the main focus of Stef's affection or would you rather see her passed around to others?

abelweeknd88

Mar 24, 2023

how big is the update and please try not to spoil to us

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
On this I agree, it is a market without rules in which profiteers roam mostly in search of easy profits and as long as demand remains unchanged or the rules are not changed, nothing will change.
For the rest I'm not a programmer but I know software engineers who work with unreal engine in other sectors and I know that learning difficulties are considerable.
In short, in my opinion, publishing rubbish can be more or less simple but making a good project adapted to modern technologies (full motion, ultra hd, virtual reality and masterpiece stories) , especially in this sector, seems to me a titanic undertaking and no less for those who only write history.

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Same. I've downloaded a few games from this site then still purchased it on Steam to support the dev and show appriecation for a well made product. I'm not subbing to patreon for $10 a month, for a small amount of content though. The finished product , if it actually ever comes out will be between $10-$20 going by Steam average prices on VNs and that's without any sales being attached. So I think charging someone $10 for an update to a game is asking a lot.
I'll definitely buy this game on release though!
If the demand followed this trend, for sure, something would change. Unfortunately your rationality is part of a minority.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes