CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I love this game, I really do, but, I'm getting a little tired of all this sharing, and telling hubby everything. Stefany needs to break away from hubby and start cheating. Going behind his back, maybe even start prostituting herself, make some money girl, you are hot stuff. I'll take a break and keep an eye out for a cheating tag.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I love this game, I really do, but, I'm getting a little tired of all this sharing, and telling hubby everything. Stefany needs to break away from hubby and start cheating. Going behind his back, maybe even start prostituting herself, make some money girl, you are hot stuff. I'll take a break and keep an eye out for a cheating tag.
Pretty similar to Exciting Games, it's not about cheating.

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
Then this game isnt for you since the main theme of this is Wife sleeping with others to get husband off if u prefer all games to jsut follow the usual NTS to NTR or swinging/sharing to NTR/Cheating then theres lots of other games already here or tons non translated VN games in JP to get you off

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
why do so many devs how trouble figuring out that she and her = woman
he,him and HIS = man?
"you prefer his mouth to mine" no i do not, i prefer HER mouth. not hard, no pun intended, to remember

• Haha
Reactions: Kil and pomocek

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
10 to 30 % of the images did not display and then the game (
v2407)"crashed" and shut down. Please look in to this, could it be the "IC patch" ?

Reactions: jotaerre

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
I had my first attempt at a spoiler post, and the spoiler part didnt work. So i deleted it all. Take 2 but with 1/10th the effort.

Yeah, the writing came off different as all the characters seemed to suddenly behave contrary to the previous norm. If feels like the dev in constantly trying to trick the readers and in this updates attempt wound up writing like a completely different person. In the end everyone felt uncharacteristic this update which just distracted from, well everything.

As long as the follow up is written in their usual style, I think this update's story arc will actually play out well.

Kil

Apr 29, 2017
"you prefer his mouth to mine" no i do not, i prefer HER mouth. not hard, no pun intended, to remember
Funniest thing someone has written on this forum for a while! You had me choking on my food when I read it xD

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Everything is fine but i kind of liked her old hairstyle also scenes with Arnold. Her old hairstyle was more attractive because the hair looked more dense and shiny this hairstyle kind of doesn't suits her personality..

Reactions: pomocek and sslovoe

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
Everything is fine but i kind of liked her old hairstyle also scenes with Arnold. Her old hairstyle was more attractive because the hair looked more dense and shiny this hairstyle kind of doesn't suits her personality..
old stephany dark Blake hair game was sexy funny joke lot idea with bus restaurant garden
new hair style stpehany is boring nothing only sex eric and oldman that all

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Then this game isnt for you since the main theme of this is Wife sleeping with others to get husband off if u prefer all games to jsut follow the usual NTS to NTR or swinging/sharing to NTR/Cheating then theres lots of other games already here or tons non translated VN games in JP to get you off
Yeah, I get that, I'm just planting a seed for the dev. Encouraging him to add the option, so as not to hurt you guys who don't like the cheating side of life. As you say, there are plenty of games with cheating, but, this would be perfect for both. IMO.

Reactions: fh321

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
I agree that it seems like the dev is extremely determined to have this game be 'enthusiastic cuckolding/wife-sharing', but CutieLvr is absolutely spot on. If the dev doesn't want to introduce NTR, then this game is basically already over, we're just seeing the same story on a loop. There's nothing new or interesting, no story content.
It's basically become:
- wife sleeps with Guy A -> husband is loving it
- wife draws in Girl B -> husband is loving it
- wife and Girl B sleep with husband and Guy A -> husband is loving it

It's a snoozer, and that's not me hating on NTS by saying so. This game was great for several hours of play. But the plot (much like the wife at this point, lmao) is extremely worn out. If the dev doesn't want any NTR, okay - then find some other story to put in the game, because right now there is none.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes