juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
MC has nothing more to say, Stefany decides for everything it's her who fucks who she wants, male protagonist becomes female protagonist nothing more to do with the original game

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
developer say he need break from game there no resale next month
maybe this good idea
maybe he play his game and know he have no game in game and start decide move on from this circle eric /oldman show that never end

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
maybe this good idea
maybe he play his game and know he have no game in game and start decide move on from this circle eric /oldman show that never end
maybe its time to end the game. Maybe Stefany is not more in love

Fascorslolen

Sep 2, 2023
So by now everyone has understood that in this game Stefany will never cheat and obviously those who follow this game from the beginning are very similar to the Manhwa style..

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
maybe this good idea
maybe its time to end the game. Maybe Stefany is not more in love
If you don't like the game, that's fine. If you want to continue to lash out in comments because we refuse to add the NTR content into a game that's always been against adding NTR that's also fine. If you want to continue bashing the game repeatedly every month, while pretending to be a supporter, that's fine as well but I think I need to clarify something here.

K4Soft works 11 months straight each year to deliver 11 updates. August is the only month he takes off. He took August off last year as well, it's the only time he uses to "rest his head". There's no other reason behind it. There's changes coming so for those that actually like the product, stay tuned! To those that can't do anything other than post negatively every month trying to "force" NTR into the game, and think that talking shit about the game will somehow get it added in... good luck with that! :D

Last edited:

kcherote

Feb 24, 2022
My last post was like the first time I really felt discomfort with the story, I mean the Mario thing really got me uncomfortable, I think it's an authentic waste of character, and I agree with other ppl saying we are in a loop with Erick being the king of cunts, coming from nothing tbh, adding characters for couple of things and then disappear, and now Mario being a beta. Idc if the game it's about sharing but some things just really has no sense.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
How you feel about the story is a personal thing. I think this is why any NTR or wife sharing game is difficult to do. I’ve written this on other games threads but the issue is a third of the players want the wife to be sluttier, a third thinks she’s too slutty and the last third is okay with the story. If you deviate to satisfy one group you end up pissing off the other two. In other words you can’t win. The only thing a developer can do is state what there plans are right upfront and then stick to it and I think this developer has. He said there would be no cheating and there hasn’t been. All the characters in the story have a purpose. Arnold was brought in to allow the couple to experiment because he was available, Eric allowed them to push the boundaries because he was so well endowed. All the others have just been there to push the story. I have enjoyed this story. But realize I really am rooting for Mario and would love to see him get with Stephany even though that’s against the purpose of the story. I guess what I’m trying to say is if you don’t like something about the game just state what you want in this forum. I’ve always thought it’s a big part of why these threads exist. It doesn’t mean the developer has to follow it but at least he can hear others opinions.

• Angry
Reactions: sagerock820

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
My last post was like the first time I really felt discomfort with the story, I mean the Mario thing really got me uncomfortable, I think it's an authentic waste of character, and I agree with other ppl saying we are in a loop with Erick being the king of cunts, coming from nothing tbh, adding characters for couple of things and then disappear, and now Mario being a beta. Idc if the game it's about sharing but some things just really has no sense.
I read it, but didn't respond because it was odd to me. Now that you comment about it again, I want to hear you out. What about Mario reads as anything other than "Beta male"?
He was picking on a 18 year old, skinny geek at his job for no reason other than being a bully.
He got an erection just seeing cleavage... again as an adult male. that's all it took.
He agreed to stop bullying the geek in exchange for a hug!?!? That's alpha shit huh?
He tried to prearrange the seats at the dinner so that Stefany would be next to him, like a Disney channel. high school antagonist.
Failed to get any attention during that dinner and instead got shutdown by the boss.
So I'd like to hear a break down of how this person is the guy that you feel has just NOW become a beta.
P.S. He's always been one.

How you feel about the story is a personal thing. I think this is why any NTR or wife sharing game is difficult to do. I’ve written this on other games threads but the issue is a third of the players want the wife to be sluttier, a third thinks she’s too slutty and the last third is okay with the story. If you deviate to satisfy one group you end up pissing off the other two. In other words you can’t win. The only thing a developer can do is state what there plans are right upfront and then stick to it and I think this developer has. He said there would be no cheating and there hasn’t been. All the characters in the story have a purpose. Arnold was brought in to allow the couple to experiment because he was available, Eric allowed them to push the boundaries because he was so well endowed. All the others have just been there to push the story. I have enjoyed this story. But realize I really am rooting for Mario and would love to see him get with Stephany even though that’s against the purpose of the story. I guess what I’m trying to say is if you don’t like something about the game just state what you want in this forum. I’ve always thought it’s a big part of why these threads exist. It doesn’t mean the developer has to follow it but at least he can hear others opinions.
The first underlined point is something that especially remains true now. Its important to note, we're only a single update into shifting into characters branching out to not JUST be tagalongs to Stefany.
Erik, now has his situation with Sayuri.
Emma is expressing her feelings to Oliver, while Oliver struggles against his physical attraction towards her.
Stefany is staying away from Erik due to the game she's playing with Oliver. (so the complaints of Erik fuckin Stefany are confusing)
The photographer and Oliver's boss weren't big in this update but there's at least 3 more updates left for the trip.
It's not just, Stefany sees a guy, Stefany fucks guy, what's next as what's being typed.

Yes. I agree that these threads are for users to express their opinions. I'm 100% in favor of that and love to participate in these discussions myself! But at the same time, it can be used for the creators to let users know what will and won't be in the game. So if K4 has stated there won't be any NTR in the game, it's a wasted comment to constantly ask for it. You know what I'm saying?

Reactions: mase88

Fascorslolen

Sep 2, 2023
However I say one more time to the people who want NTR. In this game there will be no betrayal because Stefany and Oliver love each other so forget it at most there will be misunderstandings in the future but even now where in the latest update it seems that Mario has filmed something on video let's see if Stefany will believe Mario and the video

Reactions: Griev

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I read it, but didn't respond because it was odd to me. Now that you comment about it again, I want to hear you out. What about Mario reads as anything other than "Beta male"?
He was picking on a 18 year old, skinny geek at his job for no reason other than being a bully.
He got an erection just seeing cleavage... again as an adult male. that's all it took.
He agreed to stop bullying the geek in exchange for a hug!?!? That's alpha shit huh?
He tried to prearrange the seats at the dinner so that Stefany would be next to him, like a Disney channel. high school antagonist.
Failed to get any attention during that dinner and instead got shutdown by the boss.
So I'd like to hear a break down of how this person is the guy that you feel has just NOW become a beta.
P.S. He's always been one.

The first underlined point is something that especially remains true now. Its important to note, we're only a single update into shifting into characters branching out to not JUST be tagalongs to Stefany.
Erik, now has his situation with Sayuri.
Emma is expressing her feelings to Oliver, while Oliver struggles against his physical attraction towards her.
Stefany is staying away from Erik due to the game she's playing with Oliver. (so the complaints of Erik fuckin Stefany are confusing)
The photographer and Oliver's boss weren't big in this update but there's at least 3 more updates left for the trip.
It's not just, Stefany sees a guy, Stefany fucks guy, what's next as what's being typed.

Yes. I agree that these threads are for users to express their opinions. I'm 100% in favor of that and love to participate in these discussions myself! But at the same time, it can be used for the creators to let users know what will and won't be in the game. So if K4 has stated there won't be any NTR in the game, it's a wasted comment to constantly ask for it. You know what I'm saying?
Thanks for responding. I think the real problem is anything that has to do with NTR. It has so many definitions to so many people. I really think that this site needs better tags when it comes to this. I personally like NTR games without the cheating tag but at the time, I enjoy the intrigue that it could possibly happen. The last update was interesting for a variety of reasons. I liked the fact that they moved Eric over to Sayuri, to be honest, I thought they would move him to Jasmine but I think it's a good idea. The fact that Mario now has video of Oliver and the fact that Oliver seems to really enjoy Emma makes it seem like there will be trouble between the couple. The last statement Stephany made in the update is very interesting ("What the fuck"). This could mean a lot of things, first she could be "what the fuck...why didn't you invite me?" or it could be "what the fuck...I didn't think you two would have sex" (which we don't even know if they are). Or it could be "what the fuck"...Oliver how could you do this to me, and run away crying. So after all that it basically means that the next update will be one of the most important since it tells me the direction the game will take moving forward. The fact that we have to wait longer (I'm okay with it, since everyone needs a break, especially someone who puts out updates as much as ksoft does), even more distressing.

seven_s

Jun 23, 2023
Sweet, I took some time to start playing a game called Project Myriam and it reminds me of this game in some ways. Anyway, I'm glad to see this update came out and can't wait to play. To be honest I've been reading the forum and it seems the real NTR is here, because of what you said above. Anyways, I'll probably have more to say after I actually play it. I loved update 2406 and hope 2407 is just as good.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Sweet, I took some time to start playing a game called Project Myriam and it reminds me of this game in some ways. Anyway, I'm glad to see this update came out and can't wait to play. To be honest I've been reading the forum and it seems the real NTR is here, because of what you said above. Anyways, I'll probably have more to say after I actually play it. I loved update 2406 and hope 2407 is just as good.
I've played Miriam. It started off interesting but (for me) went totally off the rails. The game I think comes closest to this one (sharing, no cheating) is Exciting Games. That one has a lot (some say too many) choices that definitely impact where the story goes. But everybody likes what they like and I never criticize someone for something they enjoy playing.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

seven_s

Jun 23, 2023
I've played Miriam. It started off interesting but (for me) went totally off the rails. The game I think comes closest to this one (sharing, no cheating) is Exciting Games. That one has a lot (some say too many) choices that definitely impact where the story goes. But everybody likes what they like and I never criticize someone for something they enjoy playing.
I agree. Miriam is really fucked up, but doesn't have to be. I'm still playing it. Thanks for the game title Exciting Games. I'll check it out. I think I just compared the two cuz they kind of look the same.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Thanks for responding. I think the real problem is anything that has to do with NTR. It has so many definitions to so many people. I really think that this site needs better tags when it comes to this. I personally like NTR games without the cheating tag but at the time, I enjoy the intrigue that it could possibly happen. The last update was interesting for a variety of reasons. I liked the fact that they moved Eric over to Sayuri, to be honest, I thought they would move him to Jasmine but I think it's a good idea. The fact that Mario now has video of Oliver and the fact that Oliver seems to really enjoy Emma makes it seem like there will be trouble between the couple. The last statement Stephany made in the update is very interesting ("What the fuck"). This could mean a lot of things, first she could be "what the fuck...why didn't you invite me?" or it could be "what the fuck...I didn't think you two would have sex" (which we don't even know if they are). Or it could be "what the fuck"...Oliver how could you do this to me, and run away crying. So after all that it basically means that the next update will be one of the most important since it tells me the direction the game will take moving forward. The fact that we have to wait longer (I'm okay with it, since everyone needs a break, especially someone who puts out updates as much as ksoft does), even more distressing.
That's a good point. The fact that netorare is the tag that's used for games that have 0 netorare, but MUST have the tag anyway is setting up certain threads for failure.
A netori game will have the netorare tag because there is no netori tag. A Netorase game will have the netorare tag because there isn't a Netorase tag available. So what you get are Netorare fans coming into those spaces and asking "Where's the netorare!?" You can't blame them for that, or at least I don't. What I can blame them for is, constantly pushing for it even after it's been posted in the overview since launch, and also said by both the Dev and the writer, that the game doesn't have it. It's not a big deal initially, but eventually you get guys that start to become increasingly nasty over time because they can't fap unless they get their kink/fetish dosage. It's a mess that could be avoided by just adding more tags.

...and btw, both K4soft and myself enjoy NTR/NTS games. There's no hate towards Netorare as a genre at all.

Wow. First update to this game that I did not like. So off from everything else. MC has never done anything to hurt Stephany and has let her do pretty much anything she wants. Why would he suddenly do this? Totally out of character for him. And fuck Mario, he's just a stupid jealous prick.
My favorite reaction so far lol!

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Most annoying update for many reasons but also proves that dev reads the forum.

Paragraph one.
The main complaint of many players - Stefany does what he wants.
This is the author's fault. He practically didn't show any deep marriage bond from the beginning of the game.
Now he's trying to fix it. Stefany talks bullshit about how great her husband is.
After she spreads her legs even in front of an oncoming truck and she got fucked by half the city,
dev tries to fix the irreparable. Stefany even behaves properly and demands respect.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg

It has been a fuckfest from the beginning of the game, too late for an explanation, to that so inept.

Paragraph two.
Stefany greets another person. On a good day everyone grabs her cunt or ass. After all it's so common.
Husband allowed once so everything is OK. But how does it work the other way around?
You never thought about it you stupid cunt? Sudden jealousy, you also need to think of others sometimes.
I guess is that until this moment she had never given a thought to. You should have thought beforehand bitch.

04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg

Paragraph three.
A normal healthy male after everything he has allowed his own wife to do hears something like this.
Response of a healthy male. In short KICK ASS DOOR.

07.jpg 08.jpg

Paragraph four (short)
Oh, for fuck's fucked in the ass sake!!! Goddess??? This is where my nerves frayed!!!

09.jpg 11.jpg 10.jpg

Paragraph five (even shorter)
Positive things in this update. THERE ARE. Stefany's cunt rested.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes