sslovoe

May 11, 2017
Nice. any info on what the game will be about? hopefully more Milf
you can play demo its available and lot character in game think be wife aunt family
make good art
think lura from perfect-housewife is more pretty and she look good as milf
bandicam 2024-07-12 12-38-09-337.jpg
bandicam 2024-07-12 12-38-58-224.jpg

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
So I played the new update and before you ask, on his patreon site the developer asked we wait until October 9 to release the game here and since he stayed up the entire night to finish it you have to respect that. I won't spoil anything but the game has definitely taken an interesting turn. those of you who loved the stephany that was a doorknob (everybody gets a turn) I believe will be disappointed in what will be happening. Those of you who wanted to see the couple get closer will be thrilled with the update. I rarely criticize any developer and I won't this time. Was it what I was hoping for? No, but it's his vision of his game. I still enjoy the characters and will stay with the game to see where it goes moving forward.

theduke9999

Jan 3, 2022
So I played the new update and before you ask, on his patreon site the developer asked we wait until October 9 to release the game here and since he stayed up the entire night to finish it you have to respect that. I won't spoil anything but the game has definitely taken an interesting turn. those of you who loved the stephany that was a doorknob (everybody gets a turn) I believe will be disappointed in what will be happening. Those of you who wanted to see the couple get closer will be thrilled with the update. I rarely criticize any developer and I won't this time. Was it what I was hoping for? No, but it's his vision of his game. I still enjoy the characters and will stay with the game to see where it goes moving forward.
i can respect your opinion and you have a valid point but this is getting dark .. for me i just wish it was like the beginning .. the what wiil she do next.. jealous but excited factor..

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
i can respect your opinion and you have a valid point but this is getting dark .. for me i just wish it was like the beginning .. the what wiil she do next.. jealous but excited factor..
I agree that there will be many people who don't like this new direction. I would love to talk more but I don't want to spoil anything until most people have played it. I have a lot of ideas on what has happened and what seems to be happening. I'll just say this, it's obvious at this point that ksoft HATES the character of Mario. I don't like what they did with him with this update but once again, just because I don't like it doesn't mean it isn't right.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
I agree that there will be many people who don't like this new direction. I would love to talk more but I don't want to spoil anything until most people have played it. I have a lot of ideas on what has happened and what seems to be happening. I'll just say this, it's obvious at this point that ksoft HATES the character of Mario. I don't like what they did with him with this update but once again, just because I don't like it doesn't mean it isn't right.
Why, Do they peg him, or let him drink a creampie out of Steph’s ass?

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mario was fucked from the beginning and not in a good way.

Although in my opinion he asked the most common sense question in the entire game when he was talking to Oliver at the office party when Erik and Mr Willis were touching up Stefany on the dance floor, how can you be ok with what was happening or words to that effect.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
so at end mario not try with stepth and rap other women
this mario is guy developer in his life hate and make game to revenge
and humiliate him and end go jail

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes