CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
100% Playing the game as Oliver I'd think most everyone would understand this. Playing as Oliver I felt his anxiety, jealousy and inferiority while Stephanie was getting fucked. Mostly at times Oliver was left out of the loop on certain occasions, but through that her thoughts were always on me and that was her pleasure. Then she really made-up for it and enhanced Oliver's life with some very rewarding sex with hot women. Even women she is jealous of in a certain way. All of the guys in this game basically take advantage of Stephanie every chance they get, which is why these women find Oliver so attractive. It's not his looks or cock size it's his love for his wife and they want to feel the same love she does. At least that's my theory.
The tease of Arnold was the best part of the game but when that was achieved, it was rinse and repeat.

Stefany moved that forward to sexual activity very quickly, more then Oliver was comfortable with.

The through the keyhole blowjob and sex with Arnold before permission was granted truly hurt Oliver.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
100% Playing the game as Oliver I'd think most everyone would understand this. Playing as Oliver I felt his anxiety, jealousy and inferiority while Stephanie was getting fucked. Mostly at times Oliver was left out of the loop on certain occasions, but through that her thoughts were always on me and that was her pleasure. Then she really made-up for it and enhanced Oliver's life with some very rewarding sex with hot women. Even women she is jealous of in a certain way. All of the guys in this game basically take advantage of Stephanie every chance they get, which is why these women find Oliver so attractive. It's not his looks or cock size it's his love for his wife and they want to feel the same love she does. At least that's my theory.
Your theory is spelled out almost word for word by Emma as to why she is attracted to Oliver, and also Stefany. It's the love, and lust between them that she envies and craves. Those jealous stares are what made Stefany hesitant to befriend Emma initially.
That was the purpose of the trip, to highlight the core of their relationship so I'm glad it's not gone to waste!

The tease of Arnold was the best part of the game but when that was achieved, it was rinse and repeat.

Stefany moved that forward to sexual activity very quickly, more then Oliver was comfortable with.

The through the keyhole blowjob and sex with Arnold before permission was granted truly hurt Oliver.
There was no through the keyhole blowjob, or sex with Arnold. Those were teases meant to test Oliver's fortitude and willingness to progress to the next level. Stefany explained this much to him, both times. Keep in mind, they were new to this and weren't sure of each other's limits. This is something they said they'd have to work on after the incident with the investors. If at anytime Oliver was too uncomfortable with anything Stefany was doing, she'd stop. This is further highlighted later when Oliver tells her she can't have contact with Erik and Stefany agrees to it without hesitation.
The next update further compounds this issue as well.
If I've failed with having the characters express any of that just let me know, and I'll take a look at how I can improve upon that going forward!

Reactions: seven_s

NexusArcane

Sep 6, 2020
I haven't played the new update yet, but when 2407 ended here is what I thought that was going to happen:

- Stephany sees Oliver and Emma and thinks they're having sex
- She gets mad and storms out before they get a chance to explain it was a prank (Like she did with Arnold)
- She finds Mario on the way and decides to get revenge on Oliver (She was clear with Oliver that it was not ok for him to have sex with Emma, so in her mind he broke their deal)
- Oliver finds Stephany and Mario before they start anything
- Oliver tells the truth to Stephany and chooses if he still would like Stephany to have sex with Mario or not

Edited*

Last edited:

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I haven't played the new update yet, but when 2407 ended here is what I thought that was going to happen:

- Stephany sees Oliver and Emma and thinks they're having sex
- She gets mad and storms out before they get a chance to explain it was a prank (Like she did with Arnold)
- She finds Mario on the way and decides to get revenge on Oliver
- The player finds Stephany and Mario before they start anything and get a chance to choose if he wants to let her have sex with Mario or not (Steph and Oliver could even see each other and exchange glances confirming it was ok for her to continue)
I was thinking the same thing. I think the game will be released here in 2 or 3 days and you’ll find out

Lokomia

Aug 16, 2018
I do too! He's coming back soon, we just needed to take time to have this trip, as it's pivotal to the plot moving forward.
I had to choose between Arnold and Erik, and Erik was more important to this particular plot. Sorry!

While I'm here I'll spoil some things about the remake. I know there hasn't been much info given out yet. K4 likes to keep his head down and work. I like to be here with you guys mixing it up though! Yes, even with the people that absolutely hate the FUCK outta this game. Even if you're bashing the game 100 comments a month, there may be 1 comment that has a decent idea underneath the seething.
So Anyways...
The plan is to do the first season in just a single update. I don't currently have a timeline on when it'll be completed yet.
We plan to keep all the hot teasing, the tense moments that the couple went through when they first began their lewd adventure. So the keyhole peeking and such will stay, hell maybe we'll add some new ones? Additions will be added to smooth out the pacing of all relationships, especially with Erik. We both feel he gets a little too handsy a little TOO quickly and also TOO often. Unfortunately for some, Mario will remain Mario.
Season 1 is the start of the game up to the first penetrative sex scene between Arnold and Stefany, for clarification.
Season 2 would be everything that happens after that through the ending of the current photoshoot arc.
This will probably see the most impactful changes. A LOT of things happened really fast and altered the overall pacing of the story. There are going to be some upset with the new pace so I'll apologize in advance. Things will slow down a little bit here.
While we're working to complete the remake we'll also be working on "Just Married", to give you guys something nice to enjoy while we work on the remake.
If all goes well, immediately after the remake is finished we'll pick back up with the guys from PH returning home from the trip and the start of Season 3.
If possible, It would be nice if you guys took some time to work on Stefany wardrobe, to make her seem more sexy than slut. At least for the season 1.

Keep the good work, the game os awesome.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
If possible, It would be nice if you guys took some time to work on Stefany wardrobe, to make her seem more sexy than slut. At least for the season 1.

Keep the good work, the game os awesome.
Funny you should say that as I had a conversation with him about the importance of being sexy, but not slutty today. What odd timing lol.
I would like for the women to dress more casually sexy, but at the same time supporters have been paying for a particular type of game where the FMC dresses a certain way. So making dramatic changes could let down the people that have supported the project. Also, K4's passion is placing his creations in those slutty outfits. It creates situations where Stefany has everyone's full attention at all times no matter where they are.

Maybe we could do a poll and see what the fans think...

An example of what I consider sexy, but not slutty would be this dress for a character in the new project. Her breasts are covered. The hip and lower cheek are exposed, but no more than what would show while wearing a pair of boy-shorts. It's mostly showing off how toned her legs and arms are, without exposing her lady bits too much.
Sorry for quoting you just to ramble hah!

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Funny you should say that as I had a conversation with him about the importance of being sexy, but not slutty today. What odd timing lol.
I would like for the women to dress more casually sexy, but at the same time supporters have been paying for a particular type of game where the FMC dresses a certain way. So making dramatic changes could let down the people that have supported the project. Also, K4's passion is placing his creations in those slutty outfits. It creates situations where Stefany has everyone's full attention at all times no matter where they are.

Maybe we could do a poll and see what the fans think...

An example of what I consider sexy, but not slutty would be this dress for a character in the new project. Her breasts are covered. The hip and lower cheek are exposed, but no more than what would show while wearing a pair of boy-shorts. It's mostly showing off how toned her legs and arms are, without exposing her lady bits too much.
Sorry for quoting you just to ramble hah!
I agree. The ladies have been dressed more slutty than sexy, Love your idea. There is a rule in fashion. Show the boobs cover the ass and legs, Cover the boobs show some ass and legs.

Most of the dresses for Stefany are so short it barely covers her pussy, to me that's not realistic.

Reactions: Griev

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
So I played the new update and before you ask, on his patreon site the developer asked we wait until October 9 to release the game here and since he stayed up the entire night to finish it you have to respect that. I won't spoil anything but the game has definitely taken an interesting turn. those of you who loved the stephany that was a doorknob (everybody gets a turn) I believe will be disappointed in what will be happening. Those of you who wanted to see the couple get closer will be thrilled with the update. I rarely criticize any developer and I won't this time. Was it what I was hoping for? No, but it's his vision of his game. I still enjoy the characters and will stay with the game to see where it goes moving forward.
Brother today is 9 Oct, i wish it is time for me peasant to enjoy the update. please Share :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime:

Reactions: xhyntos and Sldia

Tweaty!

Aug 13, 2024
Now if u ask me, I'd say that just outright mean of them!!
I mean don't get me wrong, I respect their request & all.,
But why couldn't they just say on October 11th which what is the day that they were obviously referring to..??
Cause u'll have to be completely naive to still believe that this wasn't literally purposely said to fool the most of us who had/have to come across reading this more than once u come to realize that the main key word in this whole thing, is "AFTER!!"

& though it may have been said as a clever type of joke & was actually kind of funny once I realized it after the second time reading the part.,
It honestly wasn't until after I'd read the very last part again for a third time when I (& what one general should've) had felt that this was obviously said to be an intentional misleading inside joke intended for those, of a certain few, to in a more or less in belittling way, laugh at most of those of us here on f95 like myself (rather if there too naive/prideful to admit) that this kind of thing manages to full upon first time reading it, even when done differently elsewhere...

So, in other words I guess what I'm really trying to say here is;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: woshicaijiajin

Fascorslolen

Sep 2, 2023
But why couldn't they just say on October 11th which what is the day that they were obviously referring to..??
Cause u'll have to be completely naive to still believe that this wasn't literally purposely said to fool the most of us who had/have to come across reading this more than once u come to realize that the main key word in this whole thing, is "AFTER!!"

& though it may have been said as a clever type of joke & was actually kind of funny once I realized it after the second time reading the part.,
It honestly wasn't until after I'd read the very last part again for a third time when I (& what one general should've) had felt that this was obviously said to be an intentional misleading inside joke intended for those, of a certain few, to in a more or less in belittling way, laugh at most of those of us here on f95 like myself (rather if there too naive/prideful to admit) that this kind of thing manages to full upon first time reading it, even when done differently elsewhere...

Here K4Soft has nothing to do with it, it simply wrote to f95zone to publish it after the 10th so the creator of f95zone can also upload the 12th or 13th if he wants, it is not said that he will upload it on the 11th

gino.pilotino

Nov 16, 2017

I did not understand what you are complaining about. Are you saying you want the author to look after you who are obviously playing for free? If you want premium treatment support him and pay for it. Really... I don't understand what you're complaining about.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes