Ren'Py Perfect Pitch [v0.7] [soundsommelier]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
w5b6Cg.png

Overview:
A game about music, romance, and the covid-19 pandemic as a convenient plot device.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-30
Release Date: 2023-06-30
Developer: soundsommelier
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Z6uX3v.jpg +vEaWq.png HjDZIr.png hUppVE.jpg 7oWS0D.jpg f4M1h3.jpg TCt4oD.jpg Iyrl6y.jpg 8RMWlf.jpg p_9kc_.jpg 2JmSpu.jpg 0bwEer.jpg lTTgOx.jpg u4o9D+.png 1GJQoK.jpg aEHdOD.jpg kbFZS6.png oDbfK8.jpg _NsIyU.png Ws+LdI.png rtOUGB.jpg TemahC.jpg ijGZvu.jpg 0zNDBu.png QDLTJ_.png uljFBv.jpg w5b6Cg.png

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Perfect Pitch [v0.5] [soundsommelier] crunched

Info:
This game is already heavily compressed so I couldn't reduce the filesize as much as usual,
although I reduced the quality more than usual. You have been warned!

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,14 GB / 670 MB - PerfectPitch-0.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,13 GB / 656 MB - PerfectPitch-0.5-mac-crunched.zip
= ~58,8% of the original size, image/video quality 60% (png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
"Image 'suits1' not found" and its subsequent missing images right after that and moreover, after that part we get to talk first time to the nurse and shit's start hitting the fan. All of the scenes prior to that event seems to repeat and I can't end the day as the game never got out of that state. It just continues to keep replaying previous events triggered until I actually reach some new content. But I rollback because leaving it at that may break the game more. What the hell's happening here?

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Seriously though... that COVID plotline needs to tone down a little. It may be appropriate for the meditating parts of weekends but I'm sick of hearing it at other parts. I'm more interested on the music and the getting close part of the MC with the girls. Lastly, that Itch.io link page is dead?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
"Image 'suits1' not found" and its subsequent missing images right after that and moreover, after that part we get to talk first time to the nurse and shit's start hitting the fan. All of the scenes prior to that event seems to repeat and I can't end the day as the game never got out of that state. It just continues to keep replaying previous events triggered until I actually reach some new content. But I rollback because leaving it at that may break the game more. What the hell's happening here?
Did you apply the hotfix that is attached to the OP?

Lastly, that Itch.io link page is dead?
I also just noticed it, let's hope it's not a bad sign!

Reactions: hofom77573

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Alright good game... my only gripes with it how is that Alexis seem to get the spotlight at many events, like somehow I'm expecting one girl to get the highlight of an event about her, but somehow Alexis is always in it, that seems to be cementing her place, showcased especially that she is the first classmate the MC meets. And of course, the lack of sex scenes. The romantic interactions with some of the girls are pretty hot and at next update is most likely where things (hopefully) heat up. Looking forward to it.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes