Ren'Py Perfect Pitch [v0.7] [soundsommelier]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Specter882

Oct 18, 2018
"Image 'suits1' not found" and its subsequent missing images right after that and moreover, after that part we get to talk first time to the nurse and shit's start hitting the fan. All of the scenes prior to that event seems to repeat and I can't end the day as the game never got out of that state. It just continues to keep replaying previous events triggered until I actually reach some new content. But I rollback because leaving it at that may break the game more. What the hell's happening here?
If you actually let it run its course it just forces you back to the main menu so definitely game-breaking

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
This isn't the tuberculosis epic I was waiting for.

Very said boy, no one represents me.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
on one hand a game about a cold sounds obnoxious…on the other i see flat chests

ehh… i’ll sleep on it. can someone patch every instance of coldvid to ebola or something so it’s actually believable?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Didn't really draw me in.

Beginning is like 95% black screens with text I didn't find interesting to read.
Then after a single image of a woman there's 13 more black screens with MC talking about COVID like it's January 2020.
Afterwards you finally see the woman in a few different poses talking about... COVID and the importance of COVID tests.

At that point I felt I was watching mainstream TV instead of playing an adult game, so I quit.
The only thing I liked was the sound, but that alone isn't enough.
TV pisses me off due to that. If all I see is politics, religion, or some other seemingly forced garble the media likes to force down our throats, I'm out.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
Why use Covid? Give us space aids, inter dimensional measles, the super pestilence, tuberculosis from hell. It really doesn't matter, but I just don't want to hear it anymore. Maybe even something that is not a disease. Games are a form of escapism, please.

Besides that, I will surly give it a try, once I have a bit more time.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
why t. f. you dont tag it as sandbox even if in light form...then what is the shit with spongebob and questions to it 90% not even wanna know....deleted and out....the idea with the music and all is cool but why? why? grinding,for real... plus questions nobody knows the answers for...and the girls mostly look as if in panic....whatever good luck

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Will Perfect Pitch be a "harem" game according to the strictest definition of the term?

• Maybe, I honestly don't know.
I saw a comment from the dev in the Itch page. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm harem might not be a thing here.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Is there already an event for the Onsen field trip?
So you just need to spend 50 weeks on getting the stats for one of the girls, thats a bit much of grind.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Finally! First sex and its with Lily!

As much as this is a happy thought, I really hope that this arrangement eventually leads on a harem. We finally saw a glimpse from the Headmaster that she, too, wants a piece of the MC's "music" after all.

This worry mostly stems from those side of the girls whose lovestruck by the MC and their relationship with those who don't care, indifferent or utterly despise the MC.

Yeah there's that too with the mystery, past vision power he gets after getting to know how the girls play music. Neat, I guess.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Looks like need to wait more to see if game turns out better.. A lot of text about Covid does sound boring.

Reactions: Skeltom

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Perfect Pitch 0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Perfect Pitch [v0.4] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 598mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Reactions: Thy4nd
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes