4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
946793_perfect_strangers.jpg

Overview:
In this game you will be making choices for multiple characters! You will hear the thoughts of multiple characters and control the play from different angles! The main character is the 19 year old male that is coming home to his housemates from University after three years of being away! He comes home to new neighbors and perhaps new interests!
Someone may be lurking in the neighborhood and watching them.....​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-04
Release Date: 2020-11-27
Developer: Mircom3D - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode One
Language: English
Other Games: The Adventurous Couple
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED -
ANDROID

Extras: Gallery and Walkthrough mod - Walkthrough mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

d2_mc_035.png d2_gym_077.png d1_mo_002.png coming_home_05.png menu_001.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png 6cfeae376d92ff819f3274410e2f52d9.gif Screenshot_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
So lets get the important questions for future content out of the way
Will this have ntr? and if so avoidable?
Will this have pregnancy?
Will this have harem?
Will this have lesbian? and if so will it be avoidable? (yeah someone will ask)
Will this have female domination? and if so avoidable?
That cover everything?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Why not only one protagonist 2 with have bigger size .... Milf Looks Hot :love:(y)
Not gona try this game until gets vaginal + creampie :LOL: (y)

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
As in TAC I really liked this small preview of this secondary project

I would like to point out a small bug that happens at the end of the episode when the MC is talking to his mother, the color of the robe changes from red to blue suddenly

and by the way I would like to suggest that you change the font you are using, personally I really don't like it, it's really the only thing I don't like in this game

Reactions: peas

Mad Max68

Aug 19, 2020
"In this game you will be making choices for multiple characters! You will hear the thoughts of multiple characters and control the play from different angles!"

I take it this means we need to add a multiple protagonist tag?

From what I checked, his other game is themed around a cuck fetish, has swinging, voyeurism, cheating, and ntr.

Unless the dev outright posts otherwise, I'd expect there to be similar content for this one. And until the dev gives that assurance I'll hold off on playing this one.
It also has a lot of railroading it. A lot of the choices lead to cucking and ntr, if you don't do them it leads to cheating and an end game route.

• Sad
Reactions: GrannyJuices

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
A little tip for anyone who just so happens to read this. Don't let the game be as it is. Just do yourself a favor, go into the "game" folder. Open each and every ".rpy" file with a text editor. Notepad++, VS code, whatever you have. And replace all " with disolve" and " with slow_dissolve" with ""

You'll thank me after. NP.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Perfect Stranger! [Episode One] [Mircom3D] - Original Size: 568MB

Compressed version
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (107MB): - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes