4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
Models are good.
The story is kind of meh so far. Not really engaging me at all.
Others might appreciate it more.
It's really too early to tell how this vn/game is going to be.
So good luck to the DEV, hope it all works out.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The renders are in 2k resolution, so they are beautiful and detailed… after finishing the game, i must say that the "adventurous couple" in my opinion is Barry and Lauren, at least for now! Indeed from the dialogues, Barry seems to be happy and excited if Lauren would make naughty things with their son… the terms mom, son and dad are used not too often, in general they call each other by name, so the incest is present, but it's a bit subtle

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
is Lauren MC mom ? why then he call her Lauren ?
Yes, she is his mom, and Larry is his dad.
But most times MC call them by names, and at the beginning they are called "housemates" and not "parents" how should be, so this could be a "light" incest :)

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
So lets get the important questions for future content out of the way
Will this have ntr? and if so avoidable?
Will this have pregnancy?
Will this have harem?
Will this have lesbian? and if so will it be avoidable? (yeah someone will ask)
Will this have female domination? and if so avoidable?
That cover everything?
Forgot group sex and if so avoidable.

PumperFull69

Aug 27, 2020
Please change the coloring of the font. Decent game though and i also used the walkthrough mod. Thanks to the dev as well as the mod maker. The biggest thing i'd suggest is to be easy on the choices and try not to make a game end with wanting to not have to include other NPC's or protagonists. Try to make the hurt characters just leave and maybe have a future appearance for them to have some sort of revenge but of course make it plausible. Not a game over situation. Game over situations tend to become a big negative towards future players. So Dev, try to keep the game flowing, even if it means a small set-back towards the aspiring relationship that has just become an issue for the hurt partner of the girl whom the protagonist just wooed. Cheers though, keep on going regardless and thanks again!!

Nov 7, 2020
I don't like multi MC cause that's basically me making the whole game do what I want ..... It's not like we have any choice in the matter anyways I'm games lmao always 2 choices in games and 1 is bad and 1 is good

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Needs Incest Patch.. :|

PS.. Yes It has been pointed out to me that I missed the post only a few above this one that actually has one OO

Last edited:

McHadi93

Dec 29, 2017
What is wrong with these glasses that are almost bigger than the head....:ROFLMAO:
but otherwise really good

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: uhhhok and Drall
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes