4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Henr11

Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
Perfect Stranger! [Episode One] [Mircom3D] - Original Size: 568MB

Compressed version
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (107MB): MEGA - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
No link is working

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
I have already played this last year when it came out but I don't think I've commented here before. I want to say that I think the premise is very interesting, in that you essentially have an incest game but with a twist that you are actually playing the family members as multiple protagonists. I think the idea that you can kind of push the family members towards each other in this manner is quite enticing. This is a combination that isn't really utilized much at all in adult VN world.

In fact, there were one VN that tried to do this where you can play both brother and sister at same time, called The Things We Do For Love but, unfortunately, that VN was abandoned. There isn't really many VNs, let alone the good ones, that I am aware of which involved playing multiple family members, with only a few examples such as Torrid Tales.

Anyway, hope to see further development on this VN and see how far we can push the relatives towards each other.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
This is a side project, i doubt we will see anything new for a while.
I should point this out. It is probably not abandoned but will likely not get activity in a while, being a side project as the above mentioned. As such, I would recommend going with "On Hold" status for time being but if there is no activity for, say, a year or two after that status tagging, then "Abandoned" status might be warranted.

Regardless, I would also suggest inquiring about this to the developer and then report back here if response was received (or not).

Reactions: DanThaMan

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
When they put the label of abandoned because in 10 months he turns 2 years old

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019

They give more priority to this game
The Adventurous Couple
That to the masterpiece of perfect strangers legally :cry:

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
theres not much content here is it ?
Perfect Stranger is a side project of a developer, Miracom3D, whose main project is The Adventurous Couple, so the content there is currently not quite extensive. Miracom3D made it clear that it will not be updated much while the main project is ongoing. So it is essentially more of a demo at this point. It is possible that this is just a preview of what their next main project will look like.

Nevertheless, as I said in my previous post, I think the premises of this game is interesting and, hopefully, once that main project is concluded, Miracom3D will then develop this more. Like I said, I think it has a strong potential to be an interesting story game.

While Perfect Stranger currently does not have an extensive content at this point, I would advise trying it out to see what kind of game it will be and decide if it is for you. If you like it, then you can put this game on your watch list. Perhaps by creating a bookmark folder in your web browser, name it "Games to Watch", and then bookmark this thread in there. Either that or give it a bookmark tag "game.to.watch". Can't hurt to try. You never know if you don't try. ;)

• Love
Reactions: xxBerSerKxx

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
***GALLERY MOD Perfect Strangers***

I know there is already an existing Gallery mod and the game is more or less abandoned but I wanted a mod that does not overwrite any game files.

I applied my gallery system made for the TAC games and sharing my mod. Hope the dev will finish TACOS and return to this game.

For replays player name is Daniel Gates

EDIT:
2023-09-17
Mod v1.11 Update
- Tweaked presentation of thumbnails in the gallery.
- Code optimizations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes