4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, the Dev definitely needs some lessons in Daz, especially with clothing. They also need a program like photoshop or gimp to do some post process work to cover up all the clipping issues that are in this game. I swear the MC doesn't own clothes that that don't have holes in them as of right now.

I get that you wanted to add the glasses to him to offest the obvious "He-Man" hotness but they just looks stupid and out of place. There are much better glasses assets you could have used with him besides the poindexter set's.

You should also look into whitening his teeth some.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Liked what there is so far, which isn't much, not sure why the MC alternates between calling Lauren/Mom and Barry/Dad but otherwise I want to see what happens next. Disappointing that this is a very secondary consideration compared to TAC since I am not a fan of that game. There were some rendering issues but I'm sure they've all been pointed out by now.

Reactions: shamtiiomi

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Why is the game so janky? Very bad performance. Scrolling forward and backward is very slow. Skip is very slow. Saves are 900+ KB. Lots of memory and CPU needed. Why?? Much worse than other games, and it's tiny...

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
renders look really good. love multiple protagonists! the blonde girl is my fav she has lovely face and nice curves and it makes me happy that i can play as her as it seems :) but are there old and ugly guys? i want to reject all pretty, rich and hot boys and flirt with old and/or ugly guys. also two important questions: is there sex and NTR? (multiple characters often means cheating and NTR which i both like just want to be sure)

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
as for now as someone said game runs slow, i do not know why but for some reasons it's look like lagging, while other renpy games runs smooth on same PC...

Anyway it looks good, i like the idea of multiple choice, changes in dialogues, and overall female characters - what i do not really like is father of MC, also there is strange issue at the end of episode, dress of Lauren changes from bloody red into sky blue colour ...

HV3

Jun 5, 2017
Been binging a lot of new games on F95 during the holidays. This goes in my Follow pile, its actually pretty good. I am not certain if its my local issue but does this game stutter for anyone else ? if I skip too fast it locks up and skips ahead like a whole scene.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Seems like this could be a nice game. The mother is going to have to get a lot dirtier. Hope she is as slutty as the wife in TAC. Would love to see mom screwing all over town. Let the son see his mom in a whole new light.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Seems like this could be a nice game. The mother is going to have to get a lot dirtier. Hope she is as slutty as the wife in TAC. Would love to see mom screwing all over town. Let the son see his mom in a whole new light.
TAC?

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
I already want the next update to arrive to see action with mom and also to see her contonating that beautiful and delicious ass

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes