4.10 star(s) 22 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner2.png

Overview:
Personal Study is an adult plot-driven adventure game with variety of puzzles mechanics, set in mysterious dungeons of The University of Arcane Arts.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-15
Release Date: 2024-04-15
Developer: ArcaneSpoon77 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.08
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:
WALKTHROUGH

screenshot_1_1.jpg bandicam 2024-03-09 21-56-00-545.jpg screenshot_3.jpg screenshot_5.jpg screenshot_6.jpg screenshot_6_6.jpg screenshot_7.jpg

Last edited:

gguy123

Sep 30, 2018
Nice!
Side note, where do you find the models for these types of games? I'm like... genuinely curious now that they've implemented animation controls into UE4.

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
Very promising, character looks great and the animations are smooth, is there only the one scene? i could only pickup one book and use it.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Looks interesting. I hope there will be some decent story behind this, not just simple animation viewing.

lulinlul

May 5, 2017
No much in game but it could be great sex simulator with a lot of male monsters. They could also add some general story describing the world you play in to add some spice. Gonna keep eye on it.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
I want to do some simple background story, but my main concern at this point is to make this thing at least resemble a game.
I would like to ask about the observer spell, will there be puzzles in the game? I saw the books in the library and thought it might be really cool to add secret images and magic circuits to walls. The Demon Statue (Woman) might look different if you observe her with the spell for instance. I'd honestly try to like you said make this a game first and then add scenes later.

Edit: Might be a good idea to set up a Discord for the game.

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
Seems quite solid. I like the gravity gun like power that I assume will be used for some of the puzzles. I'm interested to see how complex the puzzles will end up being. If it's as easy/difficult as say Breath of the Wild's Magnesis Korok seed puzzles, simple but requiring thought, that would probably be fun for most people. I'll defiantly keep my eye on this, I do like a good puzzle game... oh and the sex is cool too.

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes