4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
PLEASE don't turn into another Magical Investigations of Meridiana. Don't step into Mithos' footsteps! ....unless that is your plan

hidden_x

Dec 22, 2020
I would like to ask about the observer spell, will there be puzzles in the game? I saw the books in the library and thought it might be really cool to add secret images and magic circuits to walls. The Demon Statue (Woman) might look different if you observe her with the spell for instance. I'd honestly try to like you said make this a game first and then add scenes later.

Edit: Might be a good idea to set up a Discord for the game.
Would be nice with a Discord server for the game

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Okie Dokies...
= I've used both spells - blue to look, purple to pick up.
= I found 6 books and 2 scrolls and moved them to the most empty table closest to the 'Circle'.
= Summoned the Sextoy creature :D
= Changed into a Futa.
= Had sex with Sextoy creature in both female and Futa forms.
= Looked up at the ceiling to admire the craftmanship. lol.
= Looked down into the abyss and couldn't see a floor.
= Explored every nook'n'cranny.
Have I missed anything else ? .... And what is of this "Scenes can be placed here" meant to do ?... I figured the 6 books + 2 scrolls had something to do with it, but, nope.. no interaction there, yet.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I believe the arrows along with that text point to the two spots where you can start a sex "scene" with the summoned dude. The circle area and the table.
Ah, yes, you're right. Thank you. Now I can rest knowing I've completed all there is to offer in demo2 :)
1620124816624.png

Reactions: Zeddy

Smaild

Jan 29, 2018
I really like this graphics.

I hope this is not another eternal game of more than 2 years of development.

sacliduthu

Mar 18, 2019
Stuck here too...

So far:
- There's a book on the table with the blue-ice crystal listing 3 potions.
- Finding those potions on the 3 tables around make them movable.
- Moving the potions (mouse wheel useful here) on the plate holding statue (below ground level, near the table with the potion book) unveil a locked door.
- Four letters are written on the door, A S G and Z. Each corresponding to a bookshelf.
- Each bookshelf has 6 books. The correct one has the color of the letter in its title: for example the "A" is green, so the correct book is "Atlas of Transformation to Green Worm" (not 100% sure of this as I can't complete the 3rd table, but the pattern match for every letter).
- We can rotate the runes to match the correct book only if there's an ice-blue crystal in the table. One is already here at start, the second appear if you look above the "Y" bookshelf with secret-vision and push the secret button. The outer circle doesn't need a crystal.
- "S" bookshelf appear when the secret button for 2nd ice crystal is pushed. G and Z bookshelves are locked behind force-fields that somehow disappeared and re-appeared and I couldn't figure out why.

I feel like I have scanned the entire area 10 times, can't find the 3rd crystal.

Jolt3

Dec 5, 2017
Stuck here too...

So far:
- There's a book on the table with the blue-ice crystal listing 3 potions.
- Finding those potions on the 3 tables around make them movable.
- Moving the potions (mouse wheel useful here) on the plate holding statue (below ground level, near the table with the potion book) unveil a locked door.
- Four letters are written on the door, A S G and Z. Each corresponding to a bookshelf.
- Each bookshelf has 6 books. The correct one has the color of the letter in its title: for example the "A" is green, so the correct book is "Atlas of Transformation to Green Worm" (not 100% sure of this as I can't complete the 3rd table, but the pattern match for every letter).
- We can rotate the runes to match the correct book only if there's an ice-blue crystal in the table. One is already here at start, the second appear if you look above the "Y" bookshelf with secret-vision and push the secret button. The outer circle doesn't need a crystal.
- "S" bookshelf appear when the secret button for 2nd ice crystal is pushed. G and Z bookshelves are locked behind force-fields that somehow disappeared and re-appeared and I couldn't figure out why.

I feel like I have scanned the entire area 10 times, can't find the 3rd crystal.
G and Z have pressure plates infront of their rooms, use a chair. No idea where other crystal could be.

chris141

Nov 1, 2017
so all in all a good game but how are you ment to work out about the Y switch? there needs to be some more hints or somthing in the game but i was abel to work out most of it other then the ice cristals this site helped with that but other then that good game keep it up.

gillwiggy

Jan 26, 2020
I have the crystals and the symbols in the correct place it seems, but the door isnt opening. Am I missing something?

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes