4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

mydudes67

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
OR

You need to find a book whose colors are the same of the disc and letter. (S is purple on blue so the book is blue and has purple on it)
If there are any matches, it's by accident. Secondary color of books has no context, sorry for confusion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elfrey

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
3. A new door

A new door appears ( )

Each disc of color contains a letter of another color. The letter correspond to the shelves. There are books of the color of the disc.

You need to find a book that contains the written color (A is green so the name of the book must have Green in it).

OR

You need to find a book whose colors are the same of the disc and letter. (S is purple on blue so the book is blue and has purple on it)
What need to do with books? I can't move it like potions...

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
What need to do with books? I can't move it like potions...
You need to... read the books, that's their purpose, obviously. Each correct book gives you a rune you'll have to use. See 4. Books. Each rune must be placed toward the outer circle.

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
If there are any matches, it's by accident. Secondary color of books has no context, sorry for confusion.
Well, the S book title is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the cover is blue and has purple details. Neither the S nor the disc is red so we had to rely on something else. Or I'm partially colorblind and the red appears purple to me :unsure:

I really want to see this game with more updates and polished. 3D games are a rarity, well, good one at least. And I'm already fond of this one. Keep going !

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
I am so stupid? Nothink happend...
View attachment 1227382
This is what you see on the book.

The symbol is on the movable runic circle under the center table (the one with the book and the first crystal)

You need to move the circle

You rotate the circle until it is paired with the outer circle

I edited my guide if you want to look once more.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
So threw both crystals into the eternal abyss (because I can), so what do I do next? I mean if can start chucking things overboard and they don't respawn, that's a massive oversight on the dev's part. And no, the restart button should not be the answer: that's bad flow design.

• Angry
Reactions: Fruble

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
So threw both crystals into the eternal abyss (because I can), so what do I do next? I mean if can start chucking things overboard and they don't respawn, that's a massive oversight on the dev's part. And no, the restart button should not be the answer: that's bad flow design.
For the 0.01 version of the game that presents basic mechanics and even grants sex scenes, I think it's tolerable to have some issues yet to be patched.

Come again at 0.5 I guess

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes