4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

chris141

Nov 1, 2017
the top one is the one faceing the door purple book is for the outer ring all ofer books are for the coraspondiing rings

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
Stuck here too...

So far:
- There's a book on the table with the blue-ice crystal listing 3 potions.
- Finding those potions on the 3 tables around make them movable.
- Moving the potions (mouse wheel useful here) on the plate holding statue (below ground level, near the table with the potion book) unveil a locked door.
- Four letters are written on the door, A S G and Z. Each corresponding to a bookshelf.
- Each bookshelf has 6 books. The correct one has the color of the letter in its title: for example the "A" is green, so the correct book is "Atlas of Transformation to Green Worm" (not 100% sure of this as I can't complete the 3rd table, but the pattern match for every letter).
- We can rotate the runes to match the correct book only if there's an ice-blue crystal in the table. One is already here at start, the second appear if you look above the "Y" bookshelf with secret-vision and push the secret button. The outer circle doesn't need a crystal.
- "S" bookshelf appear when the secret button for 2nd ice crystal is pushed. G and Z bookshelves are locked behind force-fields that somehow disappeared and re-appeared and I couldn't figure out why.

I feel like I have scanned the entire area 10 times, can't find the 3rd crystal.
Secret button? WTF does that mean? Where is it? Do I have to have the sight up to press it? I looked all over that bookcase, and couldn't find it.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Quick notes for the dev if they swing past here again since I just finished this up.

- The circles desperately need some sort of indicator for what the 'lock' position is. Just some graphical thing that that indicates "symbol goes here." Maybe a dim crystal that lights up when they're all in the right position.

- I'm wondering if having two colours for the symbols on the door is the best idea. Maybe just have only the coloured letters with the backgrounds just being metal. Might help make what you're supposed to a bit more obvious.

- The animations are really nice, especially the facial stuff. I'm assuming sound effects for the stunt cock are planned. Seems a bit weird to not even hear him breathe.

mydudes67

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
- I'm wondering if having two colours for the symbols on the door is the best idea. Maybe just have only the coloured letters with the backgrounds just being metal. Might help make what you're supposed to a bit more obvious.
The background color is used to explain why MC can inspect only particular books on a given shelf. I know, it doesn't make sense, since you can inspect those books before you see the letters. I need to think about it.

I'm assuming sound effects for the stunt cock are planned
Yeah... the whole sound thing needs a lot of work.

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
So, I reunited some of your posts and decided to make a small Paint Guide to help out and nudge you in the right direction. Each link is a spoiler.

1. First thing first.

Interact with the big book with E. ( )

Remember the names on the page and seek for the 3 potions you need. 2 are on the bottom left table when facing the blue crystal with the book and seeing all the tables. The other is on the bottom right table.

2. Second thing second

You need to interact with all the bottles to be able to lift them. If they glow blue, Press E, they will glow purple after you drop them.

Bring the bottles to the vessel under the blue crystal. Use the scroll to adjust the distance. ( ) (I didn't try to let one fall so I don't know what happens If you drop a bottle, you can restart the game, as there is no way to continue the game without the 3 bottles)

3. A new door

A new door appears ( )

Each disc contains a letter of color. The letter correspond to the shelves. There are books with the color of the letter in the title.

You need to find a book that contains the written color (A is green so the name of the book must have Green in it). ( )

FOR A :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FOR S :

FOR G :

FOR Z :

Screenshots to find S and G & Z Shelves : https://f95zone.to/threads/personal-study-v0-02-arcanespoon77.78715/post-6130224

3.1. S shelf + S crystal

To access the S shelf, you need to unlock it. Use the revealing spell then the telekinetic one above the Y shelf next to the S shelf. ( )

You also unlock a crystal which is needed to interact with the movable runic circle under each table.

3.2. G shelf + G crystal

To access the G shelf, you need to drop a chair on the opposite floor button. The button is a large pressure plate (like minecraft) just before the red translucid barrier ( )

(You want to enter the right room, you need to push the left button with a chair)

4. Books

Once you found all the books, you can place the runes discovered on the cover under each table + the outer runic circle ( ) + ( )

You need to use the telekinetic power to rotate the runes. Each rune must be placed toward the outer runic circle.

5. New Skill

The door is open and you can learn a new spell ( )

6. The reward

Leave the central room and join the summoning area to switch your appearance into a futa one :sneaky: (or just stay the same) ( )

Use the skill either on the summoning ground or the table (2 sex scenes)

7. Enjoy :D

Thanks for all that contributed piece by piece to help !

A 3D puzzle sex-game is really an awesome new here, don't hesitate to show support for the Dev !

(Note : some people talked about scrolls but I didn't find them, and didn't need them)
(Note 2 : There is a hole in the second room, a grey spot on the ground, if you fall, you have to restart the game Fixed)
(Note 3 : I made it as clear as possible for me, excuse me for the broken english or the unclearness)
(Note 4 : Hope you like the upskirt shots)
(Note 5 : Sorry for Paint Skills)

Last edited:

Arkanaaa

Aug 25, 2020
So, I renunited some of your posts and decided to make a small Paint Guide to help out and nudge you in the right direction. Each link is a spoiler.

1. First thing first.

Interact with the big book with E. ( )

Remember the names on the page and seek for the 3 potions you need. 2 are on the bottom left table when facing the blue crystal with the book. The other is on the bottom right table.

2. Second thing second

You need to interact with all the bottles to be able to lift them.

Bring the bottles to the vessel under the blue crystal. Use the scroll to adjust the distance. ( ) (I didn't try to let one fall so I don't know what happens)

3. A new door

A new door appears ( )

Each disc of color contains a letter of another color. The letter correspond to the shelves. There are books of the color of the disc.

You need to find a book that contains the written color (A is green so the name of the book must have Green in it).

OR

You need to find a book whose colors are the same of the disc and letter. (S is purple on blue so the book is blue and has purple on it)

(Tricky puzzle) (the names of the books are below)

FOR A :

FOR S :

FOR G :

FOR Z :

3.1 S shelf + S crystal

To access the S shelf, you need to unlock it. Use the revealing spell then the telekinetic one ( )

You also unlock a crystal which is needed to interact with the movable runic circle under each table.

3.2 G shelf + G crystal

To access the G shelf, you need to drop a chair on the opposite floor button. ( )

(You want to enter the right room, you need to push the left button with a chair)

4. Books

Once you found all the books, you can place the runes under each table + the outer runic circle ( )

5. New Skill

The door is open and you can learn a new spell ( )

6. The reward

Leave the central room and join the summoning area to switch your appearance into a futa one (or stay the same) ( )

Use the skill either on the summoning ground or the table (2 sex scenes)

7. Enjoy :D

Thanks for all that contributed piece by piece to help !

(Note : some people talked about scrolls but I didn't find them, and didn't needed them)
(Note 2 : There is a hole in the second room, a grey spot on the ground, if you fall, you have to restart the game)
(Note 3 : I made it as clear as possible for me, excuse me for the broken english or the unclearness)
if I can add something: when I had to place the 1st cristal o nthe table, the choice of the table is important... So choose the table side
to letter A.

My englsih is really bad too, in fact your is really good compare to mine ;)

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
if I can add something: when I had to place the 1st cristal o nthe table, the choice of the table is important... So choose the table side
to letter A.

My englsih is really bad too, in fact your is really good compare to mine ;)
Why is it important ? I think I tried both way and it worked fine

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
buttons are large as floor that why u would never get its button. and its open oposite purple bariiers

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
there are 2 circles moving right? or on each table need?
Under each table as mentioned + one outer circle. Each book gives you a rune to place. You need blue crystals on a table to rotate the runic circle under it

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes