4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

the_MCB

Oct 4, 2024
Personally I like the balancing of your current release very much (y). It's not too easy and not too hard. I'm sure there will be someone who writes a nice walkthrough later anyway ;).

On the other hand, I understand mattrixatp. I'm sure there are players who need a hint that a light differs from the others. Sure, everyone will see it without any hint. But questioning WHY it is different may not be natural for every player. It took me some walking too to inspect that light further ;). But that's what's fun and what I like.

However, good job so far!

ArcaneSpoon

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
It should be to just make sure the player didn't miss something, not necessarily a hint for what to do when they find it.
But what if part of the puzzle is to find the object using environmental clues? With this spell you just go straight to the object.

May 25, 2017
View attachment 4108055

I'm thinking of making a special view mode for highlighting interactable objects. Something that looks similar to what you would see in Hitman games, I think it works well there. But I'm not sure what kind of objects should be highlighted, all interactables including doors and levers or just puzzle related things and collectables? Any suggestions?
You could make non-puzzle things a different color. Or don't and put in a few red herrings :devilish:.

Or maybe only puzzle things you need to pick up, not all interactable puzzle stuff.

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
But what if part of the puzzle is to find the object using environmental clues? With this spell you just go straight to the object.
This goes back to it being a spell. Not everyone will use it, or use it all the time.

Your example reminds me of the crystal in the box. Your environmental clues point to looking at the box and that the crystal inside goes in the brazier. But even if the boxes are highlighted and the crystal is highlighted (which they technically are right now if you point to them) it doesn't mean you know that the boxes have anything (mimic room has empty boxes) or that the crystal goes in the brazier unless you use the environmental clues.

That's why I said to highlight anything that gets highlighted now, which is mostly just stuff that you can either telekinesis or put in your inventory and some things like boxes. You wouldn't highlight the brazier, or the holes in the wall for the pictured discs, or the elevator that you put the ice onto as some examples.

You could still have objects in your inventory fill the space you'll place them, like the crystal in the brazier or the lens in the ceiling, when you point in the area.

It might trivialize a small number of puzzles, but I don't think it'll impact that many and if it's an optional spell then it's only an extra tool for those who need it.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
What about adding a sort of timer wherein puzzle items don't show up until sufficient (admittedly, the timing alone is very debatable) time has passed since first entering an area? My only other suggestion would be to add two versions of the extrasensory vision...default mode which shows just non-puzzle related items such as save points and doors, and one access by toggling an "easy sense" mode that shows everything that can be manipulated or interacted with. I honestly don't think there is a singularly elegant way to implement this vision system so it's perfectly balanced, I think you're going to have some argue it's not good enough or that it's too much a crutch regardless, so Dev may just have to toss a coin and pick a method of implementation.

Kinamori

Jul 17, 2023
But what if part of the puzzle is to find the object using environmental clues? With this spell, you just go straight to the object.
hi, your game looks amazing but there are some problems that I don't like much. it's inventory, Why don't you make the inventory like Resident Evil, it will be easy for players to know what they have, and they can use it when interacting with the right object.

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Really couldn't animate the dialog scenes? Also, really should've removed her boots instead of her top as it was the perfect length to still see her ass and her tits still jiggle while she's running around so they'd still jiggle during the sex scenes. Would've been nice to fully see her thighs and see her legs as well as her feet if you do right and make her feet look nice. Also love the lady laying on that couch, definitely not an inspiration of Gwynevere from dark souls, as far as a giant woman laying on a couch like that goes.

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Nice game but you really need to keep the damn sex options after exiting a scene. Going in POV for the millionth time is not damn fun at all. Same goes for other small things.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
1728671522407.png
Where the hell is there a red lit door after you fuck the hideous fucker? Even with a damn walkthrough this game is painful

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 4122730
Where the hell is there a red lit door after you fuck the hideous fucker? Even with a damn walkthrough this game is painful
Normally I try to be patient and understanding with people, but, considering your constant tone, I'm just gonna say it, "You're a dumbass."

And if you don't fix your attitude, you'll get no more help from me or probably anyone else.

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
Pirate thinks the writing needs to be massively overhauled. Game feels like the dialogue was AI generated, everyone talking like they're trying to impersonate Gollum. Pirate is getting tired of the constant grammar errors.

Otherwise Pirate thinks game is pretty okay.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes