mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Mainly because it was a patreon only scene and it's only a quick flash with no other content. It's not got a tag because it's not worth mentioning.
Yeah but this has the rape tag but the only rape in this game is mentioned as a plot point and we only see a single frame in a phone with an unconscious women with a slightly unbuttoned shirt.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Yeah but this has the rape tag but the only rape in this game is mentioned as a plot point and we only see a single frame in a phone with an unconscious women with a slightly unbuttoned shirt.
actually there is an obese woman who "rapes" the MC in the gym locker room in the early morning

Reactions: botc76

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
actually there is an obese woman who "rapes" the MC in the gym locker room in the early morning
Oh ok then my bad, never had that event so didn't know it existed and when I asked why rape tag was added people said it was just for that thing I mentioned.

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
I just got the scene with Ann at the pool where she's crying: it says no more hints, not no more content. Where/when do I go to continue her content?

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Dev Talk
Main renders are done. Sophie received 1 story event, I bet you probably know what that's about. All that's left is to update a couple apartment interactions and do Patreon/Random interactions. I'm looking to fill out the gym time slots with more interesting eye candy or bizarre stuff of nightmares.

I was also hoping to tweak UI scaling for android version and do a thorough test to make sure the image loading bug doesn't show up. I'm starting to think I won't have time for this update and will have to push it towards the next. I'll reformat all of Amy's images as her scenes seem to be the only ones that sometimes have Android bugs. Is it because she's ginger? That's illegal.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Wow, that intro.... MC was practically asking for the world to screw him over.
And he has inner monologue chops worth of a character written by Stan Lee. :ROFLMAO:
Laying on a little too thick there, i guess, though YMMV.

Just got into the gym sequence - it starts a little silly but flows pretty well, that's some serious bluffing indeed.
Guy sure shows an office negotiator skills

Ok, looks promising and i'm curious anyway let's see how this one turns out.

Also.... Candyland University Ninja Titans? LoL.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Wow, that intro.... MC was practically asking for the world to screw him over.
And he has inner monologue chops worth of a character written by Stan Lee. :ROFLMAO:
Laying on a little too thick there, i guess, though YMMV.

Just got into the gym sequence - it starts a little silly but flows pretty well, that's some serious bluffing indeed.
Guy sure shows an office negotiator skills

Ok, looks promising and i'm curious anyway let's see how this one turns out.

Also.... Candyland University Ninja Titans? LoL.
I experiment with the dosage of my medication when I write.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
A doubt - how do i GIVE Amy the coffe? I get the cappucino at the shop but then can't find how i give it to her.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
A doubt - how do i GIVE Amy the coffe? I get the cappucino at the shop but then can't find how i give it to her.
Amy will be in the coffee shop sitting at a table after she gets done working out (dont remember the specific time). Just click on her.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Amy will be in the coffee shop sitting at a table after she gets done working out (dont remember the specific time). Just click on her.
Damn, talk about missing the point big time.... I thought i was supposed to get her a coffe at the gym! :ROFLMAO:

Speaking of hints...how do i buy booze for Dayse and her gals, or do i just plop at her place at the designated day & hour?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Damn, talk about missing the point big time.... I thought i was supposed to get her a coffe at the gym! :ROFLMAO:

Speaking of hints...how do i buy booze for Dayse and her gals, or do i just plop at her place at the designated day & hour?
just go to her place

Reactions: Sonico

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018

There's no fetch quests in this game. Anything that would be a mundane waste of time is assumed to occur off screen. So you just show up at Daisy's place and we assume MC stopped by a gas station to pick up booze mid-teleport, err mouse click.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
There's no fetch quests in this game. Anything that would be a mundane waste of time is assumed to occur off screen. So you just show up at Daisy's place and we assume MC stopped by a gas station to pick up booze mid-teleport, err mouse click.
well poo :( was going to put Amy on a leash and have her "fetch" me a beer :/

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
That's unusual but great to know, thanks a lot.

edit: cleared my doubts about Dani's threats to fire the MC for making Daisy give him a blowjob. Reading the changelogs i found out this scene has been (temporarily) cut due changes to the characters' backgrounds from v0.26 onwards.

(Does anyone still have v0.25? Kind of curious about the cock-gobbling i missed) ;)

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
The soccer mom in v0.27, is there any content with her or just that obnoxious 1st contact at the workout area?

Nice touch the new scene with the bodybuilder latina in flashback format.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
The soccer mom in v0.27, is there any content with her or just that obnoxious 1st contact at the workout area?

Nice touch the new scene with the bodybuilder latina in flashback format.
Anyone not part of the main story (aka having a portrait in the walkthrough) is just a random interaction or patreon scene. More random interactions are added with each update. They serve no purpose other than a chuckle, eye candy, or troll moment and have no guarantee of continuation.

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes