ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i think it would be amusing AF...if the MC went to the stripclub to watch his protege...had a couple too many..and blondie from the arcade showed up and hit on him and he being under the influence of too much Capt Morgan did not recognize who it was...it would add some content for those wanting it(choice of course..the player is usually sober...HAHAAAA!!)i suggest this because the arcade scene was funny and would be shame to waste the asset on one scene..lol

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Anyone not part of the main story (aka having a portrait in the walkthrough) is just a random interaction or patreon scene. More random interactions are added with each update. They serve no purpose other than a chuckle, eye candy, or troll moment and have no guarantee of continuation.
So nothing so far because she's a rando in her first appearance, much like the blondie masturbating in the bathroom. Either or both may - or not - get extra scenes with each new edition, in the same way as the latina milf in the sauna, the bodybuilder or the fat lady. Got the gist of it?

Reactions: Domiek

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Dev Talk
This is it boys, last dev talk before the update. It's taken me a week longer than I anticipated but we're almost there. I blame Game of Thrones for being so disappointing that I've been drinking the depression away. Now we're just wrapping up the last of the random interaction/Patreon scenes. I'm anticipating the release for this weekend.

There's still a lot of busy work left, no doubt about that. Editing the renders, writing and coding everything in but most of the heavy lifting is done. The update includes Amy, Sophie, Jenna, and Mayan.

Hope to hear your feedback this weekend.

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
i'm a huge sucker for sophie, nothing like a tomboy-ish cutie to get me going. i hope she got her deserved attention in this update and she will in future ones too.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Dev Talk
This is it boys, last dev talk before the update. It's taken me a week longer than I anticipated but we're almost there. I blame Game of Thrones for being so disappointing that I've been drinking the depression away. Now we're just wrapping up the last of the random interaction/Patreon scenes. I'm anticipating the release for this weekend.

There's still a lot of busy work left, no doubt about that. Editing the renders, writing and coding everything in but most of the heavy lifting is done. The update includes Amy, Sophie, Jenna, and Mayan.

Hope to hear your feedback this weekend.
That news got me excited, as I always am when an update for this game is near :p

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Go with her - If she leaves you permanently, who will bring you your beer/tea whilst you are coding/rendering
;)

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Wife is more important. Gotta play the long game. Mother Nature and old age will catch up with you, and you'll definitely be glad to have her then.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
I believe the fix to that is installing the Gboard keyboard from google playstore.
Thank you for that solution. I downloaded the keyboard app 6 hours ago, then downloaded to install your game, and been playing non-stop since.

It's great how there's really no pressure in the game. It's just so relaxing. Well, not for a certain part of my anatomy. Overall, it's a relaxing, and fun game. Who doesn't want mindless sex?

The negatives. I'm one of those people who would have chosen not to interact with Amy intimately. I mean, if there was a horde of women to choose from, I'd be pretty picky and not just bang anyone. I am disappointed that the choice is not there.

While Jenna looks good, I wouldn't have chosen to interact with her either. She clearly has a huge personality problem. I, as the MC, have problems of my own, thank you very much.

I prefer the interactions with Daisy at reception, the girl who masturbates at 12 noon in the locker rooms, and last but not least, Sohphie.

Out of all the characters you tirelessly worked on, I think Sophie's face was the most realistic; the face of a young woman in her early to mid twenties. I think that if I looked around enough, I'd be able to see her features out here in real life.

So, overall a great game, but there are no choices.

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Thank you for that solution. I downloaded the keyboard app 6 hours ago, then downloaded to install your game, and been playing non-stop since.

It's great how there's really no pressure in the game. It's just so relaxing. Well, not for a certain part of my anatomy. Overall, it's a relaxing, and fun game. Who doesn't want mindless sex?

The negatives. I'm one of those people who would have chosen not to interact with Amy intimately. I mean, if there was a horde of women to choose from, I'd be pretty picky and not just bang anyone. I am disappointed that the choice is not there.

While Jenna looks good, I wouldn't have chosen to interact with her either. She clearly has a huge personality problem. I, as the MC, have problems of my own, thank you very much.

I prefer the interactions with Daisy at reception, the girl who masturbates at 12 noon in the locker rooms, and last but not least, Sohphie.

Out of all the characters you tirelessly worked on, I think Sophie's face was the most realistic; the face of a young woman in her early to mid twenties. I think that if I looked around enough, I'd be able to see her features out here in real life.

So, overall a great game, but there are no choices.
I'm happy to hear that the Gboard fix works. I'll be sure to ask the mods to add that to solution to the top post.

As for choices, most of them are flavor events for now. It's my first game and I quickly realized that making a sandbox game with lots of meaningful choices would mean 5+ years of development. It's been a trial by fire but the goal has always been to learn as much as I can and design the next game properly from the start. I used to keep track of conversation variables and making different branches and things got pretty hectic. Now I'm opting in for few but meaningful choices. For example, months ago I've stated that we will be able to get Amy pregnant. That's a major choice that will ultimately require twice as many renders for the rest of the game with her character. Multiply that by 10 characters and it's clear to see that there needs to be a fine balance between sandbox game full of freedom and choices, and a linear visual novel.

You see this all the time with new games. Our ambitions are much larger than our ability and available time.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I'm happy to hear that the Gboard fix works. I'll be sure to ask the mods to add that to solution to the top post.

As for choices, most of them are flavor events for now. It's my first game and I quickly realized that making a sandbox game with lots of meaningful choices would mean 5+ years of development. It's been a trial by fire but the goal has always been to learn as much as I can and design the next game properly from the start. I used to keep track of conversation variables and making different branches and things got pretty hectic. Now I'm opting in for few but meaningful choices. For example, months ago I've stated that we will be able to get Amy pregnant. That's a major choice that will ultimately require twice as many renders for the rest of the game with her character. Multiply that by 10 characters and it's clear to see that there needs to be a fine balance between sandbox game full of freedom and choices, and a linear visual novel.

You see this all the time with new games. Our ambitions are much larger than our ability and available time.
can the MC still get Amy pregnant, or is not gonna happen now?

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes