Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
So I see you went into the "Hints" at the top right? You're right it does take a long time but I'm a patient guy. On the other hand it would drive my boss and my brother nuts, so there you go lol.

Last edited:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I' would love..ahem hem hem..... I mean I would love the MC to go after the sad girl who works in the coffee shop, and of course Dani.

synthph

Jan 4, 2019
Domiek My man, thanks for this awesome update!

I have a request though: Is there a possibility that you are going to add all the unique scenes to the memory gallery? Especially Dani gets a lot of non-sexual ones that I really like because they are well written and do a lot to advance her character and the relationship with MC, it's kind of a shame that we can only see them once per playthrough

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
only thing Dom needs to add is ability to keep visiting Alex :p of all the repeatables he missed the most disturbing and fun..tsktsk
imagine Alex's funny boobies fulla milk cause ya knocked her up :D
I'd love to be able to visit her in the afternoon/evenings, she's really hot. Look at that butt:
5.png
Fucking her at work would be fun too.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
even though she's shown on the dames page..she still comes off as a meaningless side-dame..shame as Alex could be right up there :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
was an amazing update with some prime story progression concerning Jenna(you can see she's falling in love with MC now) BIG progression with Amy..medium progression with Dani...psychotic progression with Scar Yandere...damn skippy progression with Hikari..sex yoga and stripper poles...

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Cheat mode for unlocking scenes? İ dont get it. only wants to see fap fap.
Come one man you could check the story once atleast. Devs are making good games.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
is there a cheat mod for this game to unlock scenes? i thought i had seen one awhile back but i may be thinking about another game
All scenes worthy of any fap are already automatically unlocked via Memories Gallery whenever you've completed them. In this Memory Gallery, you can choose a different route for that particular event so that you can see everything. No need for cheat mod.

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man, not gonna lie, what turnaround with jenna, you have made a great develop for her, great job Domiek, also every new version i love more and more shopie, the only one char that i realy don't care is alex, but the rest, every one have a great develop.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Finally got around to playing this, I must say I really enjoyed it. I loved the differences between the women, the writing was funny, and the renders are great. Although I am not a fan of incest, I enjoyed all of Sophie’s scenes.

The only problem I have with this game is the Unrealism. I mean, come on. No, wherein that pool hall, did it say chlorine-free pool. Then Dani jumping into said pool and then walked into a sauna in chlorine soaked clothing, that’s just asking for health problems. (If it wasn’t obvious, this was a joke.)

Last edited:

speedingbullets83

May 27, 2019
All scenes worthy of any fap are already automatically unlocked via Memories Gallery whenever you've completed them. In this Memory Gallery, you can choose a different route for that particular event so that you can see everything. No need for cheat mod.
i just noticed i put this in the wrong game thread lol.

• Haha
Reactions: D Dog
3.90 star(s) 163 Votes