Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Wow. I just played through this for the first time and the developer did one heck of a job. I usually dislike games that use the 24 hour a day cycle but it works very well here and with the in game scheduler there is no guess work for when a girl is available.

Hopefully I can make Genghis Khan proud in my playthrough and have enough babies to restart the Mongol Empire(y)

josephfdredd

Dec 9, 2019
I didn't think I'd enjoy this game this much... but hey, I am.

Except the super bitchy woman with the short black hair. Ye gads she's a handful.

Also JUST now got something out of Dani besides "I'm busy, catch you later". Took long enough.

Reactions: Triple OG

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Personal Trainer [v0.55] [Domiek] PC Compressed

Original Size: 690 MB
Compressed: 225 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC:

Enjoy! :D

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Personal Trainer [v0.55] [Domiek] PC Compressed

Original Size: 690 MB
Compressed: 225 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC:

Enjoy! :D
OP has been updated​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight and Ozel

Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017
I'm lost on Hitari because I don't know how to move on after seeing her naked in the locker room and I don't know how to start Dani event

phupdupe

Oct 24, 2019
The hint system could benefit from some improvements. If an actor's event is waiting on completion of another event to trigger there should be something like "you need to get further with someone else" or whatever instead of "nothing to hint about" or whatever the hint was going to be for the next trigger. Take Dani's last event in this release as an example. The hint is to go see her after in the evening or something like that. However it doesn't trigger until I got an event with Hikari out of the way first. So I thought the event trigger conditions were broken until that got out of the way. On a related note, there's some recurring events that start happening with MC and with Hikari in the yoga room that seem to start firing without necessary preceeding events. Was therre supposed to be an event between Dani's major event with the gym and MC starting his recurring thing in the yoga room?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
The hint system could benefit from some improvements. If an actor's event is waiting on completion of another event to trigger there should be something like "you need to get further with someone else" or whatever instead of "nothing to hint about" or whatever the hint was going to be for the next trigger.
That is exactly what the 30 second tutorial at the start of the game addresses. Hint system should have no surprises for anyone who hasn't skipped it.

The other things you mentioned, when did you download the game? These were the bugs in the beta which were addressed in the full release on Monday night. I hope that you're still on the beta and that I didn't screw up the bugfix.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Hey gang I got a new pc and now dont have any of my saves.. anyone got a save even half way thru the game? dont want end game one please love the game and looking for one pre husband ntr. thanks

phupdupe

Oct 24, 2019
That is exactly what the 30 second tutorial at the start of the game addresses. Hint system should have no surprises for anyone who hasn't skipped it.

The other things you mentioned, when did you download the game? These were the bugs in the beta which were addressed in the full release on Monday night. I hope that you're still on the beta and that I didn't screw up the bugfix.
I pulled the compressed version posted here on the 16th. Looking at the OP, it looks like that got updated yesterday so I probably got the beta based one.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It would be nice if the hint would tell you which of the other girls you need to advance though.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Hey gang I got a new pc and now dont have any of my saves.. anyone got a save even half way thru the game? dont want end game one please love the game and looking for one pre husband ntr. thanks
Here you go, from August update.

Reactions: Rebeldad

Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017

Sorry I figured out because I forgot to do Maria and again sorry thanks for the help and keep up the good work

josephfdredd

Dec 9, 2019
It would be nice if the hint would tell you which of the other girls you need to advance though.
Yeah, this. As is, it's a bit vague.

One tweak (I don't know how possible this is but just while I'm thinking about it) is if the game automatically displayed the current day's schedule whenever you click on a picture for hints. So say it's a Tuesday morning, you go to click on Amy, it shows you the latest hint for Amy and then there's Tuesday's schedule right there. You know?

EDIT to add: While I'm thinking of it. The sauna scene with Maria changes depending on how comfortable she's gotten with Simon. Should do the same for Amy's stretching sessions, particularly after the confrontation with her husband. That's be a nice extra touch of intimacy anyway.

Last edited:

josephfdredd

Dec 9, 2019
Ironically, I'm also stuck. Just had sex with Sophie... and I can't seem to trigger the 'talk'.

EDIT: Never mind. Had to go to breakfast!

Aaaand that finished up the game. Damn. I liked that. It almost felt too short. Great sense of humor. Just wish there was more content with Alex and Daisy and my god only two scenes with Dani?! Come on!

So far this is pretty good competition for My Sister My Roommate...

Last edited:

josephfdredd

Dec 9, 2019
Are you sure you finished the game? Hints should say "There are no more events in this version." for each girl.
Dani, the girl in charge? Yes? No more events for her. Unless the version in the first post on this thread isn't the actual final version, or there's something hidden somewhere?

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes