• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
It's a bugfix update only including one new patron scene, check changelog. If you already played 0.26 then I don't recommend wasting time downloading 0.26b.
It is never a waste to download this game. I think you did an incredibly job with this game. All the girls are really hot.

Reactions: Guygee and Domiek

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
I will never understand "patreon and non patreon"versions of game getting out, esp here.. Well let me explain, its a work in progress, and you as developer should be fucken happy as a little pup ppl are interested to play it - and MAYBE then decide to endorse you. If you want to be only on "patreon", then stay there and dont advertise TWO versions of game here. Here we do your beta testing for free actually , so the game SHOULD be open in its max ability. I usualy DONT do beta testing for free, so i expect then access to full game as compensation. When and IF you finish it , then you can decide to charge or not. And we will decide to pay or not. But for beta stages..erm, no. As i said im usually paid to do that, not other way around. LOL

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I will never understand "patreon and non patreon"versions of game getting out, esp here.. Well let me explain, its a work in progress, and you as developer should be fucken happy as a little pup ppl are interested to play it - and MAYBE then decide to endorse you. If you want to be only on "patreon", then stay there and dont advertise TWO versions of game here. Here we do your beta testing for free actually , so the game SHOULD be open in its max ability. I usualy DONT do beta testing for free, so i expect then access to full game as compensation. When and IF you finish it , then you can decide to charge or not. And we will decide to pay or not. But for beta stages..erm, no. As i said im usually paid to do that, not other way around. LOL
Friend, you're misunderstanding and are saying very harsh things to me regarding something that doesn't exist. There are no special versions. There are miscellaneous events/random interactions in this game. Patrons are able to request custom scenes to be made with non-story characters. These scenes are available for everyone, there is only one version of the game being made.

Only reason this patron scene made it to the bugfix update is because that person was late on sending me their request, so I included it now.

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
So guys not sure if this is just a problem I keep having or if it is a common bug, but my problems really puts a dampen on the game. I have been repeatedly getting scenes out of order, example: got fired for receiving a blowjob from Daisy when I never got a blowjob from Daisy. Then I have a scene about apologizing for how I handled a customer incident that never happened. Should I continue to expect random skipped scenes and story being all over the place?

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
So guys not sure if this is just a problem I keep having or if it is a common bug, but my problems really puts a dampen on the game. I have been repeatedly getting scenes out of order, example: got fired for receiving a blowjob from Daisy when I never got a blowjob from Daisy. Then I have a scene about apologizing for how I handled a customer incident that never happened. Should I continue to expect random skipped scenes and story being all over the place?
I removed/redid Daisy's old scenes with this update. It's very possible I forgot to edit some code that was dependent on these old scenes. I'll look into it, thanks.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
holy hell..a great game with great renders..here..for free..WITH the Dev VERY involved with the community in a good way and he is getting flak out the ying yang from entitled snowflakes...hang in there @Domiek and learn to put your ignore button to good use...most of us have your back(not literally..you probably are not rendered as nice as latina amazon goddess so we aint touching your actual back ya pervert)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
may have completed all content..but had to check out the new soccer-mom...kind of reminds me of the mom in DF...only..entitled..snowflake..angry...HAHA

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
The game is great, kudos to author for work and sense of humor. I've hit a roadblock though,
Sophie- I did arcade and chill out in the park ( or something) "date", is there anything later? Or that I've missed?
Amy- It says she hits coffee shop after gym, but can't find here there.

rancid.husk

Jul 18, 2017
The game is great, kudos to author for work and sense of humor. I've hit a roadblock though,
Sophie- I did arcade and chill out in the park ( or something) "date", is there anything later? Or that I've missed?
Amy- It says she hits coffee shop after gym, but can't find here there.
I believe you have to move forward with Amy before more Sophie happens.
Amy is in the coffee shop in the afternoon, so you can just wait in the shop until she triggers. Then I think you need to catch Sophie before or after work, which is 7-8 am and 5 pm.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
I think that nolander has some serious issues. I had to put him on block, I felt my IQ lowering while reading his posts while my brain attempted to register the utter dick cheese he was talking about.

I honestly have no idea how people like that have unsupervised access to a worldwide web.

Or how they dress themselves.

Guys weird is all i'm saying.

Weird being the absolute politest way I can say what i'm thinking.
Didn't even know there was an ignore feature. Thank you. NL's posts were painful. How some people tie their own shoes without accidently strangling themselves is beyond me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Great game, thoroughly enjoyed it. Is there any chance you could release the renders?
If your talking about the CG's then since its a Ren'py game you can get them yourself with this little program.

3.90 star(s) 167 Votes