johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
I feel sorry for Dani, still stuck on that same spreadsheet. :)

Say, @Domiek , in this version it looks like your vision is 20 different women? That's a pleasant surprise, keep up the good work. I love Daisy's goofy face in the hints page.

Will see see more Mayan in the future?

Reactions: Domiek

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
If you said it wasn't you that said that it must've been someone else. I refuse to look through 68 pages to prove a point lol so I'll just say I stand corrected.:sneaky:

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
If you said it wasn't you that said that it must've been someone else. I refuse to look through 68 pages to prove a point lol so I'll just say I stand corrected.:sneaky:
Patrons can add scenes that don't have any effect on the story. Many/most of those side characters you can run into (muscle chick for example) come from top tier patrons. Content on "named" characters isn't included.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
@Domiek FYI, this was a strange sequence of events. Right after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the hints tell me to seek her out or it would be "disastrous." However, when I do,
and I get the feeling I somehow triggered the first scene when I should have seen the second one before that.

EDIT:

Hope this helps.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
@Domiek FYI, this was a strange sequence of events. Right after
the hints tell me to seek her out or it would be "disastrous." However, when I do,
and I get the feeling I somehow triggered the first scene when I should have seen the second one before that.

EDIT:

Hope this helps.
Sorry john, looks like i dun goofed and broke functional older code while reworking and introducing new ones.

Mayan is getting content next update.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Sorry john, looks like i dun goofed and broke functional older code while reworking and introducing new ones.

Mayan is getting content next update.
No worries, my friend. I figure you'd rather the bug report. I got a similar out-of-order situation with Sophie and her promotion, the next day she said she didn't get it yet. I apologize I didn't take better notes.

Great scene with Walter and dinner, by the way. It got a little real there at the end- but that fucker needs to go to jail IMHO.

I'm really looking forward to seeing where Mayan and Alex take us, keep it up!

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
I've played through version 0.26 (not 0.26b), and I've come across some chronology issues.
I couldn't see any references to these issues being fixed in 0.26b, so I thought I'd mention it.

Otherwise, a top notch game! Keep up the good work :)

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Ok, finished this.

Sophie is all levels of awesome, chemistry between two is really well done. Arcs with other girls are good, but I hope we get some choice/fidelity route here as story further develops.

Reactions: Capt OA and a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, finished this.

Sophie is all levels of awesome, chemistry between two is really well done. Arcs with other girls are good, but I hope we get some choice/fidelity route here as story further develops.
Yep I like Sophie to and I hope we can get her pregnant.:love:

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
This is one hell of a game! Love it, love it, love it! Characters are amazing, chemistry, everything simply fits. Finally a realistic looking Milf, every little detail, simply amazing. Cousin part is also quite a refreshing twist, not the usual Sis/Mom/Aunt stuff. Amazing work you've done with the game, can't wait to see more and more of it. Wish you all the best!

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
any walkthrough?
There's really no need for one - every scene that's not a discoverable repeatable is given appropriate hints for (in the hints section), the only thing that wasn't clear enough to me was when there was the hint about being able to do more with Jenna in the shower and you have to be in the shower before she gets there and progress time there for the scene to trigger...

3.90 star(s) 169 Votes