TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
i think the problem is the scene when implies that MC was going to suck de dong, s myself and maybe many people don't have problem with her fucking the town( cause she is a bitch...), but one dong in the room is the my rule unless the other is from a trap, who make things better
I agree he should remake Alex into a trap.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
You can do what you want with Alex, as long it's not Sophie and Dani I don't care:cool: Can we have a sup of the Amazingly Gorgeous Black haired Latina too, she's just stunning and naughty:giggle:

Reactions: rKnight

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I'm getting the feeling that I should do it.

View attachment 247047
I know I'm probably going to get "the Alex treatment" for saying this, but who cares. I say for all the people hating on Alex just because the MC isn't her only sex toy, you should do an update where every time the MC tries to fuck one of his sex toys, they should hate on him for the same reason :devilish:

Reactions: Domiek

Kyril87

Mar 29, 2018
Alex gives one BJ to non-MC, and now she's a dirty slut/town-bike that needs to be quarantined. Meanwhile MC fucks everything he can get his hands on and that's ok? Come on guys, our mamas raised us better than that ;)
Cue feminist joke.
Q: What's the definition of "slut"?
A: A woman with the morals of a man.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I know I'm probably going to get "the Alex treatment" for saying this, but who cares. I say for all the people hating on Alex just because the MC isn't her only sex toy, you should do an update where every time the MC tries to fuck one of his sex toys, they should hate on him for the same reason :devilish:
I don't get it.

den123456789

Nov 17, 2018
I can continue Amy's quest on my phone when I try to talk with her during a yoga session occur an error... how can I continue playing the game?

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
I agree he should remake Alex into a trap.
it was not my idea but you know, her being such a "off" character, with no relation with the gym, i would not mind

Mind you, it could be even a trap who join the gym, and nobody knows, not until the MC fuck her/him, i would like, you don't find out traps in games like this

Pulled like a long slender alex futa peepeechka. :devilish:

In other hand i rly dislike futas and their exaggeration... but ain't back down

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
How many hours of content as of v0.26b?
It has sandbox-y design, but you don't have to grind ( just pass time, some events time based). 3-8 hours or so?

Mayan, Sophie, tacotown, and whatever crazy shit patrons come up with.
I know it's too early/spoiler-ish to say, but are you planning Sophie relationship/fidelity route? Man, if she finds out what her cousin's been doing at the gym...

Reactions: 1068carl and Domiek
3.90 star(s) 173 Votes