Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You say that now but just wait for the movie scene I have for MC and Sophie to watch next update. It's so stupid that I couldn't resist doing it :)
I'd expect nothing less when it's Sophie we're talking about, she's a funny character and their dynamics just work perfectly like that, can't help but to love Sophie, that little monkey xD

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Jenna Jenna now where did i hear that name before oh yeah Dreams of Desire and you said she wasnt your type but i love this game humor heres another funny picture :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sophie is funny, can't help but to love her, haha xD
But in this case I was talking about PT Jenna, not DoD Jenna, but you're right, they're both wonderful, I be a happy man if PT Jenna has her own good ending with MC, she deserves it and needs it, and MC knows how to handle her :p

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Sophie is funny, can't help but to love her, haha xD
But in this case I was talking about PT Jenna, not DoD Jenna, but you're right, they're both wonderful, I be a happy man if PT Jenna has her own good ending with MC, she deserves it and needs it, and MC knows how to handle her :p
@Domiek
im kinda stuck on how to progress with Amy i gotten to the part where the first part where i can even take advantage of her or comfort her by talking to her in the pool
then for some reason i gotten this memory by mistake since i havent gotten to that scene yet
i also dont know how continue with Daisy

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
wow i didnt know i had to continue with Sophia to further progress with Amy
Naughty naughty, someone skipped the tutorial which uses amy/sophia as the example for this kind of interaction ;)

Thanks for reporting the memory bug. It's fixed with some other continuity bugs for next update.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Naughty naughty, someone skipped the tutorial which uses amy/sophia as the example for this kind of interaction ;)

Thanks for reporting the memory bug. It's fixed with some other continuity bugs for next update.
i honesty didnt skip over the tutorial i just forgot it

due to seeing so many sexy girls in the game like seriously Maria a grandma who looks to be in her mid 30s Amy a tasty red head looking for some love Jenna a Tsundere and all different flavors of girls even a chubby girl

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
i honesty didnt skip over the tutorial i just forgot it

due to seeing so many sexy girls in the game like seriously Maria a grandma who looks to be in her mid 30s Amy a tasty red head looking for some Jenna a Tsundere and all different flavors of girls even a chubby girl
Chubby girl with funky looking tits. Speaking of flavor, next month I'm taking you to flavor town with taco tuesdays at the strip club. Brought to you by yours truly, @BisonFan02 .

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Don't worry, flavor town isn't about big girls. It's about big appetites.
cool im all for all you taste buffets these girls honey pots were pretty tasty
No WT required, it has a built-in hint system :p The game has good humor, funny scenes, a real MILF character (Amy, the redhead), and Jenna who is one of my favorite characters in the story as well, a tough bully on the outside, but on the inside seem to be submissive and insecure, but tries not to show that, she wants to be tough and feared, respected, but I'll mold her into a lovely lady, into a good girlfriend material for me (no, I don't mean a pet or a slave at all) :p
Then there's one of the best cuckold scenes I've seen in adult games, absolutely pure gold (MC's the one doing it) :p
Expecto Pateronum eh i rather go with Fetus Deletus
@Domiek i finshed the current update Sophia sure loves taking care of her Cousin ;)

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes