viezeman

May 13, 2017
Personal Trainer 0.27 beta

The new update is out. This one is in beta because I wasn't able to thoroughly bug test it and the Patron custom scenes are not included. I deeply apologize for this. This is the first time that I miss a deadline. I haven't slept and stayed up all night and still wasn't able to finish. If I had another few hours I would have made the deadline but I need to leave the house and catch a plane shortly. I will upload 0.27 with the patron scenes when I come back on Friday the 15th.

Personal Trainer Version 0.27 beta
- 5 Sophie Events
- 2 Mayan Events
About 180 renders

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
The writing is so good in this game. The interactions and dialogue with Sophie are just amazing and hilarious. And the renders have become so much better than they were when the project first started. Also I kinda like that not all the girls have this amazing "model" body we see in almost every game. Makes the game feel more "real". This game is fucking top notch. The only bad thing about this update is that it ended. You can tell when a game is made by someone that actually has experience in dealing with women.

Reactions: skullker

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
How can fuck with Monica (brunette bodybuilder) in the sauna?
And the scene in the strip club with the wigged girl?

Patron only?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Amazing update. Though I always prefer the pov scenes. Seeing the guy's face always brings me out of these games. You have pov so you have that immersion and then BAM, foreign face is attached to it :D

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Damn Sophie is the sexiest female in the game. This is probably the best update so far. Sophie is the sexiest but I'm not sure who look the best yet.

Reactions: Rythan25
3.90 star(s) 173 Votes