Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Domiek
I think there is a bug, i just start fresh and can not go any further with amy's story, since his competition with daisy in yoga room, and when i see memories of her , third one is unlocked but im not seeing it on story!!!
this is my save after yoga with amy and daisy
View attachment 8-3-LT1.save

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Guys Im stuck, I have 2 'dates' with Sophie but now I dont know wht to do, I still have the 'no hint avaible'
I already go further with some girls (less Amy)

Any ideas?

Reactions: johnconnor

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Guys Im stuck, I have 2 'dates' with Sophie but now I dont know wht to do, I still have the 'no hint avaible'
I already go further with some girls (less Amy)

Any ideas?
Your certainly at the end of Sophie content for now :)

Reactions: Noneless

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Hello. I don't have access to a PC. All I have is an Amazon Kindle fire tablet. I downloaded your game. The start screen is ok. I start by having to enter my name. When I am done typing my name, I tap the enter key. Nothing happens. I'm stuck at the name screen, basically, because nothing happens when I tap enter.

My tablet is a 7th gen Fire HD 8. I am using the standard keyboard for said model.

I appreciate any assistance.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Hello. I don't have access to a PC. All I have is an Amazon Kindle fire tablet. I downloaded your game. The start screen is ok. I start by having to enter my name. When I am done typing my name, I tap the enter key. Nothing happens. I'm stuck at the name screen, basically, because nothing happens when I tap enter.

My tablet is a 7th gen Fire HD 8. I am using the standard keyboard for said model.

I appreciate any assistance.
I've experienced this before and am not sure how it's replicated exactly. I ended up closing the game and starting it up a few times and eventually the enter key works.

Sorry if that's not helpful but I don't have another solution at this time.

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes