epicsmiley14

Jun 27, 2017
Are you going to make it so you can just download the update files/patch instead of redownloading the game every time? Or is there already a way of doing that?

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Are you going to make it so you can just download the update files/patch instead of redownloading the game every time? Or is there already a way of doing that?
I dont know of any convenient way of doing this without spending half of my available development time trying to go through a horde of bug fixes. It's possible with a linear VN where you can release each chapter seperately, but in a non-linear open world game it would be a nightmare.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Yeah true dat, so far this story and content has been pretty decent, my only complaint is I wish there was more of it, as I like what I've experienced thus far.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Damn Sophie is the sexiest female in the game. This is probably the best update so far. Sophie is the sexiest but I'm not sure who look the best yet.
Sophie>Daisy>Dani but unfortunately there is 0 content for dani and daisy.:love:

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Honestly I'm looking forward to more content with Mayan, she's clearly broken and needs fixing and I'm more than happy to lend a hand in putting the pieces back together.

She deserves happiness, you know? I just want to give her that. :)

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
MC and Sophie interactions were really great, fantastic dialogue and chemistry between them. I love the fact that the women in this game have storylines, I'm sure there is more to come. This does put a smile on my face

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes