TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
actually..dont think my humour had anything to do with..think its because i posted a certain number of "tracebacks" "errors found" "images showing errors" and "chats with dev's in private helping them out" that got that..the "oh he's Rob" had nothing to do with it..lol.. ask @bossapplesauce its all his/her/it's fault
I don't think applesauce likes me very much. lol Pretty sure he is definitely not a fan of my snarkiness so I'm SOL. :unsure:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@Eerie Entity
i like 2d and 3d lolis to teens to young adults to milfs to cougars to grandmas as long as they are attractive i dont discriminate i fap to them all :p

btw whos your favorite girl in this game

mine is Amy and Sophie
originally Amy was my favorite..but Jenna surpassed her...and Sophie did also..i'm mostly looking forward to future Dani content as she is a beauty..and her story is intriguing...BUT..if there is more future content ...meaning woohoo with Mayan...she could rocket up..the "rescue a dame in distress" is strong in me...and she's really adorable...but for the moment..its still Jenna/Sophie tie as my #1

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
originally Amy was my favorite..but Jenna surpassed her...and Sophie did also..i'm mostly looking forward to future Dani content as she is a beauty..and her story is intriguing...BUT..if there is more future content ...meaning woohoo with Mayan...she could rocket up..the "rescue a dame in distress" is strong in me...and she's really adorable...but for the moment..its still Jenna/Sophie tie as my #1
i kinda like some of the side girls as well like the fit Latin and the chocolate grandma?

Reactions: hisstoryman

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
thing is..all the dames in the game are appealing and not because they are hot(most of them are..even Chubby MacFuckmenow) but because the personalities are so different and well defined...you do not confuse them..and they are more than just a collection of hoohaas to be moistened...Domiek really nailed the personalities better than most games.

Fu321d

Oct 6, 2018
How do i get the 5 scenes with Sophia? i played for about 30 min and the only new thing i've seen is her changing in the bedroom any help? xD in order to advance with her i don't need to advance with other character right?

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes