damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Damn i was hoping for some quality time with Alex...(only with me of course ;)) regardless of that still a great update..Mayan's event was good so worth the wait...

Alex really is Perfect :love:
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: johnelros

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
How do i get the 5 scenes with Sophia? i played for about 30 min and the only new thing i've seen is her changing in the bedroom any help? xD in order to advance with her i don't need to advance with other character right?
Think you gotta get through the Amy stuff first. That's not a bad thing tho. ;)

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
giphy (3).gif

Ahm. By Soph-Soph.

The Conversations (and the Scenes/Renders/Actions) between MC and Sophie in this Update were just Awesome.

Are we weird? Probably :D

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
OK... So I only have 1 unlocked in Sophie's Memories Gallery of Sophie and the BJ scene wit Daisy is no longer in the game. I've been playing since what... V17? Do I need to start over?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Oh man, finally something with Sophie. She's by far my favorite girl in the game and I waited so long for this. lol

I wonder how the whole relationship thing is going to be like, if there is going to be a harem path and another with each girl. I'd like both options honestly, because the relationship path makes sense after you get so close to the girls' lives. And to be able to choose a single one in the end, or all of them would be great.

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
Possibly bug: Visited Mayan first at 8 am - short scene - and I'm at home at 4 pm.
No big deal though.
And I'm getting conversation with Dani about "customer incident" before that incident actually happens.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Great update! Although I would of liked More Animation with Sofia's Sex scenes! Weather this will happen in future Updates? let's hope so.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
That was one hell of an update.

and @ThunderRob I gotta give ya a hard time. You shouldn't like Sophie. That's incest. ;) haha Only joking with ya.
Its only incest if anyone besides them knows. ;)

Hot damn Sophie! Can't blame anyone if he does that to a woman like her even if its a cousin...in a game obviously. :p

Reactions: xMendoza

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Whew Boy!

That there was one hell of a hot update! :love:

The banter between the MC and Sophie always has me in stitches. Top notch stuff! (y)

Reactions: Rythan25

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Its only incest if anyone besides them knows. ;)

Hot damn Sophie! Can't blame anyone if he does that to a woman like her even if its a cousin...in a game obviously. :p
Sophie is addictive..i WOULD be able to deny her if the relationship was sibling..LOL...Rob dont do that...but hey..if the Royals can marry cousins..then a little boinking is fine!!! ummm..right? back me up here @TiffanyMonroe

Reactions: Dyhart
3.90 star(s) 173 Votes