Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
HOLY FUCKING SHIT !!!

I didnt think it would ever happen (but I did assume if it did it was going to be Domiek), but My Sister My Rommates trophy for funniest thing ever in an adult VN has been surpassed !! You sir won the internet for the whole year with that movie that Sophie and the MC watched...

I just have one criticism over that scene... WHY the FUCK didnt you make that a "memory" ? Seriously, I would re-watch that scene over and over again !!

It was a version of the last scene of Milf in Time down right, and played for humor rather than coming across as rapey and assholey !

I 100% agree with the MC, that was amazing, I hope there is a sequel !!

Reactions: grimjaw07

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Mayan has jumped from coffee shop girl I saw every now and then to third fave girl.

I know she hasn't had much air time but i'm sucker for little stories like hers that pull on the heart strings. There is a possibility she takes my second spot, i'll see where she does from here but I highly doubt anyone can throw Jenna off my top spot.

I know incest isn't my thing and it generally does nothing for me however the relationship between the MC and his cousin with all the banter is awesome and the new scenes were really good.

It's the first time i've played a game and thought a relationship with family members really could work. I think they go well together.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
yeah myran is in the top spots for my favorite girls in this right now also i want to kick her fathers fucking ass

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i got the sophie scene where i massage her and et end finger her while getting a BJ.
now the hints say "... getting further when going to sleep"....
but i cant trigger that event. sche just is in her room watching laptop, or door is closed.
How to trigger next step?

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
@Domiek It seems you've got a small typo in the scene where MC comes back and finds Sophie in this version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I love the shots of Mayan in the alley. There's some great expressions on her face.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Not the biggest update, but some great events.
Loved the relatively quick progression with Sophie and absolutely adore Mayan now.
I was wondering all the time, what the scars were about in what seemed to be a complete side-character, but obviously Domiek had plans already.

I sure hope we get to significantly damage her stepdad's face and life.

Reactions: johnconnor

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Sophie is addictive..i WOULD be able to deny her if the relationship was sibling..LOL...Rob dont do that...but hey..if the Royals can marry cousins..then a little boinking is fine!!! ummm..right? back me up here @TiffanyMonroe
I agree, that'll be better than marrying some gold digging virtual signalling whore.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Am I the only one that hopes the MC in all of his cheekiness, tells Mayan her scars make her beautiful? Cuz damn. Brush that hair away from her face and kiss that scar. *sheepish grin*

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Am I the only one that hopes the MC in all of his cheekiness, tells Mayan her scars make her beautiful? Cuz damn. Brush that hair away from her face and kiss that scar. *sheepish grin*
It would be interesting if MC presents Mayan to Jenna.
Jenna teaches Mayan how to defend, and gains confidence at the same time, and Mayan finds a way to free herself a little of what eats her inside and be a little happy:unsure:

magus448

May 22, 2018
Wonder if the ex will ever show up and MC will have the hold monkey back from ending her. Or reenact that Amy scene with the ex in the husband's place.

Reactions: botc76

Waterflame

Jul 7, 2018
Cannot wait for the next big Amy update. Domiek mah boy you're doing us all proud, this game is going to be a masterpiece when it's done.

crikey_buum

Nov 30, 2018
Mayan ticks both my "normal looking girl" fetish and "person in dire need of help" fetish.

I'm in favor, except I'd reword the "make her beautiful" part, makes it sound implicitly that she'd be ugly without them.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
regarding Jenna..eventually..i want my MC to stop being hurt by his ex and start becoming caring etc(emotion feeling crap) again..and ask Jenna on an actual date and treat her like a princess...because..i get that he is fulfilling the requirements each seems to need sexually and such..it eventually just becomes empty "user" stuff leaving the MC a douche..methinks..the first step towards him becoming a "good guy" again was the Mayan content..that was good stuff...i'd like to see that start to build and rub off on the other gals...

Reactions: botc76

crikey_buum

Nov 30, 2018
regarding Jenna..eventually..i want my MC to stop being hurt by his ex and start becoming caring etc(emotion feeling crap) again..and ask Jenna on an actual date and treat her like a princess...because..i get that he is fulfilling the requirements each seems to need sexually and such..it eventually just becomes empty "user" stuff leaving the MC a douche..methinks..the first step towards him becoming a "good guy" again was the Mayan content..that was good stuff...i'd like to see that start to build and rub off on the other gals...
I'm fairly sure that's the plan, eventually. He had to break her down so she could be reborn as a better person, now that that shit's out of the way, I guess our MC can start being a little more romantic towards her. Or maybe that's wishful thinking.

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes