Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
It has sandbox-y design, but you don't have to grind ( just pass time, some events time based). 3-8 hours or so?

I know it's too early/spoiler-ish to say, but are you planning Sophie relationship/fidelity route? Man, if she finds out what her cousin's been doing at the gym...
I try not to discuss anything farther out than the next content for the reasons you described. I will say that I'm shooting for each main character to have at least 2 different endings depending on the choices made.

onemanarmy9x

Aug 14, 2017
Sophie's hint tells me to findout about her coming home late on Friday but i've tried anything and nothing works, can anybody tell me why ?

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Sophie's hint tells me to findout about her coming home late on Friday but i've tried anything and nothing works, can anybody tell me why ?
Just keep skipping an hour in the living room. If it doesnt work skip the days by sleeping, and try next Friday. You might encounter issues(?) like this with the other GIRLS, specially Jenna(blond bodybuilder). Im not sure, but I think some events wont happen without progressing on the other girls first.

onemanarmy9x

Aug 14, 2017
Just keep skipping an hour in the living room. If it doesnt work skip the days by sleeping, and try next Friday. You might encounter issues(?) like this with the other GIRLS, specially Jenna(blond bodybuilder). Im not sure, but I think some events wont happen without progressing on the other girls first.
And now i'm stuck at the next hint ....

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity @Kukothemadhatter seen this game on your signatures so i might as well try it out and see what the hype is about although i see that this game doesnt have a walkthrough im guessing it doesnt require it
No WT required, it has a built-in hint system :p The game has good humor, funny scenes, a real MILF character (Amy, the redhead), and Jenna who is one of my favorite characters in the story as well, a tough bully on the outside, but on the inside seem to be submissive and insecure, but tries not to show that, she wants to be tough and feared, respected, but I'll mold her into a lovely lady, into a good girlfriend material for me (no, I don't mean a pet or a slave at all) :p
Then there's one of the best cuckold scenes I've seen in adult games, absolutely pure gold (MC's the one doing it) :p

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
No WT required, it has a built-in hint system :p The game has good humor, funny scenes, a real MILF character (Amy, the redhead), and Jenna who is one of my favorite characters in the story as well, a tough bully on the outside, but on the inside seem to be submissive and insecure, but tries not to show that, she wants to be tough and feared, respected, but I'll mold her into a lovely lady, into a good girlfriend material for me (no, I don't mean a pet or a slave at all) :p
Then there's one of the best cuckold scenes I've seen in adult games, absolutely pure gold (MC's the one doing it) :p
"Then there's one of the best cuckold scenes I've seen in adult games, absolutely pure gold " when i saw this im glad i finished your reply due to i thought someone hacked your computer

well i cant wait to try it i saw in the F.A.Q thing that theres animations in this game as well which is a plus
i freaking died when i saw this picture
screenshot0001.png

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
"Then there's one of the best cuckold scenes I've seen in adult games, absolutely pure gold " when i saw this im glad i finished your reply due to i thought someone hacked your computer

well i cant wait to try it i saw in the F.A.Q thing that theres animations in this game as well which is a plus

i freaking died when i saw this picture
View attachment 253038
This game is meant to be enjoyably silly, even borderline stupid at times. If you don't expect anything more than that, then you may enjoy it :)

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
This game is meant to be enjoyably silly, even borderline stupid at times. If you don't expect anything more than that, then you may enjoy it :)
i dont think me and my friends see it that way i think the game is very enjoyable with alot of sexy characters

although there is some silly dialog in the game though
Amy is so cute when she Jelly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: L☹VE and Domiek

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i dont think me and my friends see it that way i think the game is very enjoyable with alot of sexy characters

although there is some silly dialog in the game though

Amy is so cute when she Jelly
Never borderline stupid, but indeed enjoyably silly and goofy at times and I really like that, not everything need to be so serious all the time, characters like Amy and Jenna and cousin, and MC too of course just adds to it, I always have a good time playing each update :p

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Never borderline stupid, but indeed enjoyably silly and goofy at times and I really like that, not everything need to be so serious all the time, characters like Amy and Jenna and cousin, and MC too of course just adds to it, I always have a good time playing each update :p
so is this the game where you came up with that phrase

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
so is this the game where you came up with that phrase
View attachment 253088
No, actually the phrase comes from Ice Cube's first "Friday" movie :p
But damn Jenna is hot though, and usually I'm not into chicks with fake titties, and blondes aren't usually at the top of my list, but Jenna, there's just something about her that I really like, love her deep brown eyes, full lips, has a beautiful face, and I do love fit women, they don't always have to be thicc :p

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
No, actually the phrase comes from Ice Cube's first "Friday" movie :p
But damn Jenna is hot though, and usually I'm not into chicks with fake titties, and blondes aren't usually at the top of my list, but Jenna, there's just something about her that I really like, love her deep brown eyes, full lips, has a beautiful face, and I do love fit women, they don't always have to be thicc :p
Jenna Jenna now where did i hear that name before oh yeah Dreams of Desire and you said she wasnt your type but i love this game humor heres another funny picture :D

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
You say that now but just wait for the movie scene I have for MC and Sophie to watch next update. It's so stupid that I couldn't resist doing it :)

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes