GGmate

May 25, 2018
Hey guys and girls, i would be very glad if you were able to help me with my saves. How do you get your saves to a new computer? i have tried copieng the folders, but din't work. How?

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Hey guys and girls, i would be very glad if you were able to help me with my saves. How do you get your saves to a new computer? i have tried copieng the folders, but din't work. How?
If you are on Windows, your save games actually live in: %APPDATA%\RenPy

If you are Mac, your save games actually live in: ~/Library/RenPy

Does that help?

Links234

Jan 4, 2019
Just played this for the first time and I'm really liking it so far! Great characters, especially Sophie, Amy, Jenna, and Dani. I'm having a tough time picking my favorite between those 4, but I'm leaning towards Sophie. I love the renders, especially how realistic most of the characters look. Plus this game is hilarious! I'm not really a fan of Alex, but her 2nd sex scene had me laughing super hard. It looks like you're having fun with the writing, which is always nice to see :)

My only complaint is that the beginning actually goes by a little too fast. We're a depressed alcoholic one moment, and then the next moment we're somehow successfully charming our way into a job. And then we just meet Amy one day...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Both of those scenarios felt too rushed and unrealistic in my opinion. I think it'd be better if you added some more character development for our character and for her before we get to those points. After the beginning though, I felt like the pacing improved as a whole and really enjoyed the rest of Amy's route...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...and all of the other routes and scenes. Keep up the great work, I'm excited to see where you take this!

Reactions: Bvo

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
This game is great. Not into some of the content, but dont care the overall is a good game. Holy shit do those sex animations suck though. They need a lot of improvement. Plus a little dialogue during the sex helps too.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Are there seriously people bitching about being "NTR'd" in this game? I've officially seen it all. haha Hold on to your panties...maybe you'll get "NTR'd" in the next update.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Does the black-haired latina amazonians will have a more important role ? She's hot as fuck(y)

Reactions: Links234

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i believe the majority of us lay awake at night hoping she becomes a "main-dame" LOL...she is the hottest amazon ever put to render..LOL
@Domiek do for our belusted @Avaron1974 she has fallen in love with her..do not deny LOVE!!! hehehe
You're damn right I have.

She is hot as fuck.

That's always been my weakness, women with muscle. It's been like since my teen years. Went swimming with some friends from school one year and while we were in the changing rooms a woman came out of the shower, body like she was carved from fucking granite, and I swear if I hadn't just got out the pool i'd have been just as wet anyway.

Only problem then being I was awful at flirting and managed to make myself look like a complete moron so no date. Probably had a lot to do with me being a schoolkid and her not wanting to go to jail too.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
@ThunderRob unfortunately she's a patrons custom baby and will not be part of the story. In fact I'm trying to limit the scope of the game and focus on advancing current story lines otherwise this will be in development for 2 years with 20 characters.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@ThunderRob unfortunately she's a patrons custom baby and will not be part of the story. In fact I'm trying to limit the scope of the game and focus on advancing current story lines otherwise this will be in development for 2 years with 20 characters.

But I do have a gift for you in the form of a good laugh. You can read the most recent 1 star review by someone accusing me of being a pedophile because update has "NTR" lol.
couldnt find it..either it was edited or removed by a mod...i read a couple low ones though..the MC is not abusive..he reads the person and situation and tries to help them in ways that suit the needs of the person...to those that do not pay attention it comes off as a nasty rapey abusive MC..those who actually read see him as the sex therapist he is..lol
oh ya..do not be pressured into adding NTR..that acronym should have never appeared in this thread in the first place..you'll lose more fans than you gain..lol

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Sophie, Amy, Daisy and Dani, thats all i need :D

Would you mind telling us who the main story girls are then?

oh ya..do not be pressured into adding NTR..that acronym should have never appeared in this thread in the first place..you'll lose more fans than you gain..lol

There already is NTR in the game. The things you do with amy ARE ntr. Especially the one story scene and the repeatable scene afterwards.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

There already is NTR in the game. The things you do with amy ARE ntr. Especially the one story scene and the repeatable scene afterwards.
i guess..i personally prefer to refer to it as "passionate rescue of a damaged damsel in distress" i'm old..i look at things differently..HAHAAA

Reactions: HathgarNiche

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018

Main story girls are the ones with in-game hints/memory gallery. Everyone else is more or less a shallow/minor random character and one should not expect any depth to their story.

Yeah the Amy stuff is Netori where you, the MC, cucks others. Then there's Netorare which most people refer to as the blanket term NTR where you as MC get's cucked. Then there's people who yell 'NTR" when a girl has any sort of relationship/contact with someone other than MC. Sometimes people yell NTR when a young college girl with absolutely zero relation(not even friendship) to MC does something with another guy. Then you have even more extreme people who cry about NTR for ridiculous situations such as "That lady fucked her husband? wtf NTR where's the tag?"

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
Main story girls are the ones with in-game hints/memory gallery. Everyone else is more or less a shallow/minor random character and one should not expect any depth to their story.

Yeah the Amy stuff is Netori where you, the MC, cucks others. Then there's Netorare which most people refer to as the blanket term NTR where you as MC get's cucked. Then there's people who yell 'NTR" when a girl has any sort of relationship/contact with someone other than MC. Sometimes people yell NTR when a young college girl with absolutely zero relation(not even friendship) to MC does something with another guy. Then you have even more extreme people who cry about NTR for ridiculous situations such as "That lady fucked her husband? wtf NTR where's the tag?"
MOST men do not want to share ANY women nor want to have sex with another man present, We also do not care for learning the various definitions of fetishes we care nothing about like futa-anything, trans-anything or neo-anything. But regaradless you need to define whatever it is and tag it if you do not want us to do it for you and warn people to stay away.

3.90 star(s) 169 Votes