CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Tag teaming someone(sharing) if you're in a relationship or not is ntr.
Yeah I don't like NTR either.But NTR is when your wife,girlfriend is taken from the player.Or the person you actually LOVE is having sex or intimate relationship with someone else and it causing some kind emotionally respond from you(the player).

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Tag teaming someone(sharing) if you're in a relationship or not is ntr. All I'm saying is that it completely ruins the scene for some, most. It's an awesome game no the less but NTR should be optional in all games or people who do not like NTR will be less likely to contribute. I have no way to prove it but I'm betting that the % of people who would actually enjoy having another man involved is very low.
Technically you can nope out and leave that slag alone. lol

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Tag teaming someone(sharing) if you're in a relationship or not is ntr. All I'm saying is that it completely ruins the scene for some, most. It's an awesome game no the less but NTR should be optional in all games or people who do not like NTR will be less likely to contribute. I have no way to prove it but I'm betting that the % of people who would actually enjoy having another man involved is very low.
I understand that many may feel strongly against any other males present in these games, but for the sake of accuracy I need to stress that there is no NTR. MC has no claim or any relationship to Alex. He meets her for the first time in this update. NTR has become a very watered down term on these forums and seems to now mean "the presence of any other men" regardless of the relationship.

Further more, that scene is entirely skippable. Again, I'm not invalidating your opinion of not liking that content. I just don't want NTR to be inaccurately associated with this game.

@Avaron1974 Don't worry, I'm not sadistic :) there will be more depth to Jenna's story than simply being an emotionally abused cum canvass.

@bjornt2 Go to sleep before midnight.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I understand that many may feel strongly against any other males present in these games, but for the sake of accuracy I need to stress that there is no NTR. MC has no claim or any relationship to Alex. He meets her for the first time in this update. NTR has become a very watered down term on these forums and seems to now mean "the presence of any other men" regardless of the relationship.

Further more, that scene is entirely skippable. Again, I'm not invalidating your opinion of not liking that content. I just don't want NTR to be inaccurately associated with this game.

@Avaron1974 Don't worry, I'm not sadistic :) there will be more depth to Jenna's story than simply being an emotionally abused cum canvass.

@bjornt2 Go to sleep before midnight.
Agree that is not NTR, but not for my liking, the game is really nice, but not sharing and not sloppy seconds for me. At least we have (i hope) the rest of girls.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Agreed. If simply sharing was NTR then every game with MFF threesome would be NTR. Yet no one seems to mind that scenario
THAT would have been a FAR better outcome for that sene. In the pantheon of kinks and fetishes, for a largely male audience, perhaps work your way down the list of most popular to least, instead of the other way round?

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
THAT would have been a FAR better outcome for that sene. In the pantheon of kinks and fetishes, for a largely male audience, perhaps work your way down the list of most popular to least, instead of the other way round?
I understand a scene being unpopular and perhaps you may not enjoy it (which is why it's skippable), but do we as a community really want games to be created based on a list of most popular fetishes? That's why we have a hundred games of a guys living with their landlords and two daughters.

I can't speak for most people but if I have sex with a guy and not even 24hrs later I go over to his house and he's balls deep in another female, I'm pretty sure I won't be caring about dictionary definitions. lol
Maybe I'm just weird like that.:cautious:
I can appreciate that NTR may mean entirely something else to you. Languages are constantly evolving. However you should also be aware that NTR is a polarizing fetish. Inappropriately labeling a game as NTR has consequences and may hurt the developer. Those who hate NTR may now overlook playing this game, even though they would have enjoyed it otherwise. Those seeking NTR may play this game and be completely disappointed and feel misled. That's why correctly using labels is important.

duality28

Jan 18, 2019
I'm looking for more petite girls, most of the games have huge chests and unrealistic body types.. but definitely going to check this one out.

Reactions: IffsCv

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm looking for more petite girls, most of the games have huge chests and unrealistic body types.. but definitely going to check this one out.
There isn't a single person there with an unrealistic body type.

Muscular women exist as do large breasts. Petite girls are a minority, yay me, i'm unique. D cup is average.

Reactions: AlexTorch

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
I hung out with Sophie after work and now I don't have any further hints... have I reached the end of her storyline thusfar, or is there more? If so, what do I do now? I really like her character.. she feels more real to me than many others. As in, she reminds me of women I've actually known.

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes