RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Sophie and Dani seem to be the long plays in this game, and therefore probably the women who aren't "for fun". Though Daisy could be among then now, since her BJ scene has been removed for now and the Alex content seems aimed at having more time with Daisy as a character and not just a showpiece for the reception area.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
I see that there are tags for both female domination and male domination. Is it the case where you get to choose which way you want things to go? Or is it where you're the dominant in the relationship with one female, and the submissive with another, but you have to have both roles?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
just for you..exalt in their glory for they are legion!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To me thats not thick, they are still sexy Asians... Thick would be like an Asian version of Melissa McCarthy... (Just so you know I dont consider "thick" as a sexy, or a good thing, to me its one inch less than calling someone a fatass). Or to make it closer to this game, Mama Maria in Asian form, that would be a "thick" asian.

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Nice update. I dig this game. The MC's cousin and the redhead (Tina?) are my fave. Ya gotta appreciate an older woman. They just know things that a young girl doesn't. I hope the MC is able to give her more confidence in the end and maybe end up with her in at least one ending.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I see that there are tags for both female domination and male domination. Is it the case where you get to choose which way you want things to go? Or is it where you're the dominant in the relationship with one female, and the submissive with another, but you have to have both roles?
It's more like temporary female dom which turns into male dom of the same woman.

Reactions: jaredh72

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
my tastes have shifted after this update..i do not know if the Latina Amazon Goddess will ever come into play as more than just a gym-fuck..but if she does..she's my number 1..if she dosnt..NM...the ones that ARE in play though..Jenna moved to the top..love the new scenes...she's the "wife" to be in the future for me now..lol...Sophie and Amy are a tie for second..although Dani could move up if her future content is of a more "personal" nature..as she's a stunner..but since her content is all business basically so far she remains low..for all i know she has inverted nipples..EWWWW...HAHAAA!!the new girl Alex ..although she has the wall-eyed puffy titties from heaven..is bottom barrel..moment the "other dude" was involved i lost ALL interest in her..in the end though..love the new content..but was sad there wasnt any actual progression...will patiently await the next update and cross my fingers :p

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
I just formatted my computer and it is giving me this error of the picture below. Could someone help me with this problem? Anything please send Inbox

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I just formatted my computer and it is giving me this error of the picture below. Could someone help me with this problem? Anything please send Inbox
Common renpy troubleshooting is to make sure you use winrar to unzip the file. If that fails try moving the file to somewhere on your C drive and unzipping it there.

Hopefully one of those will work.

Bvo

Mar 23, 2018
There is no additions to the memories gallery from this update. Is this a bug or are some of the story line sex scenes not added?

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
There is no additions to the memories gallery from this update. Is this a bug or are some of the story line sex scenes not added?
Intended to be added, I'll look into it thank you.

Reactions: Bvo
3.90 star(s) 173 Votes