Brokenbob

Aug 16, 2017
For Sophie. I still have the hint "I hope we don't get any surprise visitors tonight..." What trigger am I missing?
For me what worked was going to sleep earlier, around 2200 instead of 0000. This was after about a week, although not sure if I needed that week as it wasn't until I went to bed earlier did it trigger.

Same for the next event for her, just go to bed at like 2100 or 2200, at least for me it worked.

Reactions: Domiek

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
I really liked the new Jenna scenes. The main character was giving her some genuine affection and she responded quite positively to that. Great stuff.

Reactions: AlexTorch

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I for one welcome our Latin Milf/Amazon overlords, move over Jenna, as always the daisy content is absolute comedy gold, you truly have a knack for it, the part where you co-op tag team her roomate and wink at the other guy had me laughing for quite a bit, marvelous.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I feel the need to beg the dev to give us an option on who we end the game with.

I've kinda fallen for Jenna, she's awesomely adorable and built like a goddess. She'd be my bestest lesbifriend.

I felt whith the MC being mean to her and want to hug her all better.

Added NTR. Perfect way to ruin a good scene.
What NTR, I haven't seen any.

Reactions: bjornt2

Vaporizeme

Jan 12, 2019
This guy don't have a relationship with anybody,he doesn't care for any of the characters.So NTR is pointless.
Tag teaming someone(sharing) if you're in a relationship or not is ntr. All I'm saying is that it completely ruins the scene for some, most. It's an awesome game no the less but NTR should be optional in all games or people who do not like NTR will be less likely to contribute. I have no way to prove it but I'm betting that the % of people who would actually enjoy having another man involved is very low.

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes