Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
@Domiek Thank you for the update, I really loved the content with Jenna, as you know, she is one of my favorites, really want to crack that ego down and bring that sweet girl on the inside to the surface, I think she'd make a good girlfriend then, I bet she can be very sweet when she allows herself to be who she really is :p
I'm happy to hear! Fortunately the foundation for Jennas story is now set so future content will start diving deeper into her personality and exploring the sort of relationship MC has with her.

rosk0e

Jan 17, 2018
For Sophie. I still have the hint "I hope we don't get any surprise visitors tonight..." What trigger am I missing?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
For Sophie. I still have the hint "I hope we don't get any surprise visitors tonight..." What trigger am I missing?
Time. It takes a while of sleeping on the couch before you'll see the next event. I think it's about a week. Just make sure you're talking to Sophie during that week, even if it's stuff you've done. I remember there being new scenes during the TV time I couldn't skip through I think.

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
True. Doesn't make me like playing the route though. I've played it up to this version, hoping it would change, but that scene in the reception in front of Daisy clinched it for me. No biggie, I don't mind restarting. I do like the rest of the content.
me too I am trying to get all the content

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
@Domiek
Another great update my man. Love Alex and the scenes with her. As the MC says "Gotta love a girl with agency" :whistle:
Jenna finds out that being a sub can have some benefits. :p
Kudos to you and the patron that added the lovely mamma citas to the bonus scenes. :love:
Keep up the good work.

Excelsior

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Did I miss something or are there no animations in Jenna's new events?
Correct. I scratched her animations as they turned out horrible. Will be redoing them in the future for the repeatable bench press and shower scene

Edit: the 9 mentioned in changelog refers to animations included in the update, not referring to jenna specifically .

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Aww I was starting to like Alex why she have to turn out to be a slutbag? Invites you over so you can watch(join) her fucking some random guy?o_O
Oh well. At least Jenna still has respect for herself.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Nice update again. Guess since the error screen is already acknowledged I don't have to post it once more.

When I read in the change log that there is more scenes to be had with Daisy I did not expect the introduction of a new girl. New body type, a little bit thick, small tits and an attitude. Daisy seems to have been reworked too; would like to see some actual scenes with her.

Booze part was a bit confusing, talked several times with Mayan since that seemed the most likely source to buy something only to find out that it wasn't necessary at all.

Also loved the blonde that masturbates in the locker room at 11, is she new?

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Aww I was starting to like Alex why she have to turn out to be a slutbag? Invites you over so you can watch(join) her fucking some random guy?o_O
Oh well. At least Jenna still has respect for herself.
Ah, the classic self respecting act of getting teabagged, repeatedly cummed on, and fucked silly in public. But she didn't mess around with anyone other than MC so she's not a slut ;)

Reactions: Abîme

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Nice update again. Guess since the error screen is already acknowledged I don't have to post it once more.

When I read in the change log that there is more scenes to be had with Daisy I did not expect the introduction of a new girl. New body type, a little bit thick, small tits and an attitude. Daisy seems to have been reworked too; would like to see some actual scenes with her.

Booze part was a bit confusing, talked several times with Mayan since that seemed the most likely source to buy something only to find out that it wasn't necessary at all.

Also loved the blonde that masturbates in the locker room at 11, is she new?
Thanks! The blonde isn't new, but as I add more new random events it should make it more enjoyable to discover everyone.

Yeah I can see why the booze part could be confusing. I'm still standing by the "no grind" direction so the act of buying the booze is behind the scenes, no need to make the player do mundane tasks imo.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Who is Alex, and who is Daisy ? So long as the cousin and the gym manager are unsullied I will be ok....
Alex is a thick (asian) looking college thot that is going for the world record of most dicks sucked in a week. And the mc unfortunately added to her number. He even had unprotected sex with her.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Alex is a thick (asian) looking college thot that is going for the world record of most dicks sucked in a week. And the mc unfortunately added to her number. He even had unprotected sex with her.
There are thick Asians ? thats messed up, usually they are petite or sexy...

light03

Feb 26, 2018
There any plans to "improve" Monica to a regular girl? She is beautiful, I think there should be more muscular women in the game about the gym. Jenna is good, but her one is not enough.

In any case, a good update, I liked it! Keep up the good work, love your game. Playing sandbox without grind is just a great idea!

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes