Just Another Degenerate

Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I hung out with Sophie after work and now I don't have any further hints... have I reached the end of her storyline thusfar, or is there more? If so, what do I do now? I really like her character.. she feels more real to me than many others. As in, she reminds me of women I've actually known.
If it says There are no more events in this version its all the content for that character, if says There are no hints currently available you have to progress other character story. If i remember you hang out with her 2 times, after that you wait for her in the morning to try to meet her boyfriend.

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I don't know if anyone has already asked but I would like to know which daz model is Amy, i can't find anywhere.
thanks to who to reply.
Sorry, I wish I could tell you but i don't remember. It was some generic looking gen 3 that I ended up customizing with skin builder.

Just Another Degenerate

Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Sorry, I wish I could tell you but i don't remember. It was some generic looking gen 3 that I ended up customizing with skin builder.
No problem, thank you for responding, and congratulations for the game, it's just incredible.
Keep up the great work and hugs from Brazil

Reactions: Domiek

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
I just went to the arcade with Sophia, and now there are no more hints available, is that the end of her story for now?

PoisonedWolf

Mar 11, 2018
Even if Alex scene isn't ntr by definition, it still feel like it is for me (the player) not the MC. I would have prefer to have a third option in that scene, where the MC close the door on Tommy face and kept Alex for himself. Hopefully future Alex content won't be required to progress the other girls.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hope he changes nothing. It's one scene that shows a girl that just wants to fuck anything, get over it.

Expecting a dev to change their story because a pixel girl they will never get any further with wants other dick.

How insecure do you have to be where that's a point to whine about.

R3trostyel

May 30, 2017
I like where the game is leading us so far .I think it would be kind of interesting to see what will happen if the MC has to prove that he is bi , hence that''s what he has been trying to tell the gym manager, maybe have try to avoid while Dani keeps a close look at the situation .

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I was NTR'd, the large muscular lass was clearly having sex with her own hand, cheating whore.
You see,? Some women are just like that... unless you hold their hands, they might cheat on you. She don't deserve you... one lost fight didn't teach her anything

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
I'm sure this has been brought up before, but the entire scene with dani firing you after daisy tells her about the blowjob, still happened for me, even though i never got a blowjob from daisy. I didn't even know you could.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You see,? Some women are just like that... unless you hold their hands, they might cheat on you. She don't deserve you... one lost fight didn't teach her anything
The other large muscular woman.

I don't mind Jenna doing it, she can be forgiven for anything she does for one day she will be mine.

She can pull double duty of harem member and guard.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
The other large muscular woman.

I don't mind Jenna doing it, she can be forgiven for anything she does for one day she will be mine.

She can pull double duty of harem member and guard.
well..we know from the hint system and content..Jenna is one of the main-dames and a potential end love interest(?) i think previously @Domiek stated the amazon latina was an addition for a patreon so i doubt she'll be a main-dame..just a repeatable activity...but who knows?...perhaps her popularity or some patreons love of her may change that..i'd like to hope..but i'll be a realist and stick with Jenna..who you may not have as she is MINE!! :D (ok..i'll let you mingle with her on wednesdays and sundays)

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but i'll be a realist and stick with Jenna..who you may not have as she is MINE!!
I'll have you know, buster, i'm well versed in the ancient art of tactical retreats and origami.

Actually I know nothing about origami, I can barely fold a napkin.

But i'm fucking awesome at running away and screaming for help.

You have been warned.

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes