Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
MOST men do not want to share ANY women nor want to have sex with another man present, We also do not care for learning the various definitions of fetishes we care nothing about like futa-anything, trans-anything or neo-anything. But regaradless you need to define whatever it is and tag it if you do not want us to do it for you and warn people to stay away.
You don't have to 'share' Alex, which is exactly why you had an option to tell her NO when she asked you to join. If that was not clear enough to you of what's going on, I have no idea what else I could do to be more clear. You also can't say that you do not care to learn any definitions but then demand I "tag" it. What am I to tag if you don't want to know what the tags mean? Those are clearly two conflicting ideas that you hold.

Finally, you need to do some self reflecting. I can't imagine any scenario where you think it's alright to call a developer a pedophile for not warning you that the world isn't filled with woman who pledge their vagina's exclusively to you as soon as you meet them. That doesn't even make sense.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@Domiek

Thank you so much for this update! I really enjoyed it.

First, I'm not into the FMM, but that was the only time I've ever enjoyed a scene like that.
I fucking laughed so hard at that scene, when the MC looks over at the dude and winks at him, nearly throwing him off enough to loose his hard-on Lol!!

I think if the MC would have added a follow up air kiss at him, he would have totally lost his erection and been kicked out sooner Lol!!

Then I shot a whole mouthful of coffee out my nose, at the finishing "EXPECRO PETRONUM".....fuck me, that was so fucking funny, I laughed for 20 minutes....I even had to roll back a few times to laugh some more.

If you would have added Daisy chiming in the background at that time, asking something like "Oh! did it cum out as a bunny or a stag"? and maybe have the MC respond with "No, but it came out too soon though" I probably would have pissed myself Lol!

Also if there would have been an option to finish inside, maybe have that scene with the MC yelling "ALLO HOMORA"
Then had Alex asking, what the fuck gramps? The MC could have replied, just trying to unlock your motherhood..Lol!!!

I definitely cannot wait for the next update now, your fucking awesome!...…………...Peace!!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does the MC do the rape or?

Is the rape avoidable?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Is the rape avoidable?
I haven't seen any rape.

I mean, he gets a bit forceful with Jenna but she agreed to it. Apart from a photo and conversation about what amy's husband gets up to there hasn't been any rape that i've noticed.

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018

Is the rape avoidable?
Someone reported rape because one random event fit rape in the technical legal definition. Essentially the MC encounters a larger lady where you have an option to enjoy it, to distract her and run away, or to try and say no and she just pops your member in her mouth anyways.

There's no rape content in a way where someone searching that tag as a fetish would enjoy.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Someone reported rape because one random event fit rape in the technical legal definition. Essentially the MC encounters a larger lady where you have an option to enjoy it, to distract her and run away, or to try and say no and she just pops your member in her mouth anyways.

There's no rape content in a way where someone searching that tag as a fetish would enjoy.
If that is the case and after I play it and there is no rape then I will get that tag removed.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

That's why I haven't seen any rape, I let her get some.

I may have a thing for muscular ladies but i'm not a discriminatory dyke, she needed seeing too and I was happy to oblige.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
@ThunderRob unfortunately she's a patrons custom baby and will not be part of the story. In fact I'm trying to limit the scope of the game and focus on advancing current story lines otherwise this will be in development for 2 years with 20 characters.
Scope creep is a thing. Be strong!

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I just know I need a job at a gym like this. They pretty much all nymphos. Now the goal is to make Sophie a full nudist at home.

3.90 star(s) 169 Votes