roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
I cannot get the diner at friday with amy, anyone an idea how to get there?
I only get the scene at midnight.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I cannot get the diner at friday with amy, anyone an idea how to get there?
I only get the scene at midnight.
Help her workout like usual then go to the locker room, she'll be there and you'll start whistling, this begins the sequence.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Please accept my apologies but this game ends where MC have 2nd time sex with cousin Sophia? When I click all characters to get hint, it says "There is no option for this version" or something like that. So is it over?

On the otherhand it was one of the best game ever I had played. 10/10 points :)

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Please accept my apologies but this game ends where MC have 2nd time sex with cousin Sophia? When I click all characters to get hint, it says "There is no option for this version" or something like that. So is it over?

On the otherhand it was one of the best game ever I had played. 10/10 points :)
Yup, that's exactly it.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
I sense another scandal... PENIS-GATE!
In all seriousness though I am saddened by his penis size being reduced, I thought it was quite nice.

Why did you shrink it actually? Animations?

Upon further inspection though, it doesn't seem to have changed a whole lot in size, but the texture is certainly different, did something happen to the original MC model?

Last edited:

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
In all seriousness though I am saddened by his penis size being reduced, I thought it was quite nice.

When I first made MC 10 months ago, I didn't know I could disable parameter limitations, so even the smallest setting made him weild a horse dong.

Lowered it to make it more realistic and easier to pose. It's unsettling to pose a sex scene with him going in all the way to the hilt knowing that the tip has likely punctured the heart.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Sounds fair, although it is looking a little thin, do you think you could make it a little thicker? Seems the length is fine but the thickness feels a bit off somehow.

If not, it's all good, I did enjoy this latest batch of content, I audibly laughed at the MC making fun of the waiter.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018

Upon further inspection though, it doesn't seem to have changed a whole lot in size, but the texture is certainly different, did something happen to the original MC model?
It's only slightly smaller but the visuals of everything changed when I switched render engines back in February.

Golosariy

Oct 15, 2017
Help! v.0.29 - I'm stuck with Sophie - "What a rough day, I'm feeling especially exhausted. Can't wait to get home and get some sleep." - I wait her in 17:00 ewery day (few weeks), but nothing happens. All other characters is complet. Or this is the end of this update???

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Help! v.0.29 - I'm stuck with Sophie - "What a rough day, I'm feeling especially exhausted. Can't wait to get home and get some sleep." - I wait her in 17:00 ewery day (few weeks), but nothing happens. All other characters is complet. Or this is the end of this update???
go to sleep at 2300

Reactions: Golosariy

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Domiek , i want to ask , why Maria sex scene at locker room (bath) was not add at memories gallery and Amy sex scene at the main floor ?

Note : about the small seize dick of MC , i was disappointed .

Last edited:

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Domiek , i want to ask , why Maria sex scene at locker room (bath) was not add at memories gallery and Amy sex scene at the main floor ?

Note : about the small seize dick of MC , i was disappointed .
Because there's no point to do that. It's already repeatable.

Reactions: Alteni

_Maledic_

Mar 18, 2019
Can someone help me on how to advance with Sophie and Amy?

Have 2 gallery scenes with Amy and still 0 with Sophie.

Appreciated.

3.90 star(s) 169 Votes