johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Dev Talk

It's been a productive week following the release of 0.29. Managed to figure out the Android random image port crash. At least I think I did, no bug reports so far.

Finished two events, two animations, and two more animations are ready and just waiting to be rendered. I've been ramping back up and trying to improve the quality of animations and it seem to have found a better way to do them. Still not where I would ideally like them to be, but it's a step forward.

This update cycle, since I'm only focusing on learning/improving animations with no additional software/techniques to learn like previous months, I'm expecting to have a lot more content this time around. Shooting for at least 1 event for each girl, but it's still too early to tell if that's a commitment I can keep.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018

Dev Talk

It's been a productive week following the release of 0.29. Managed to figure out the Android random image port crash. At least I think I did, no bug reports so far.

Finished two events, two animations, and two more animations are ready and just waiting to be rendered. I've been ramping back up and trying to improve the quality of animations and it seem to have found a better way to do them. Still not where I would ideally like them to be, but it's a step forward.

This update cycle, since I'm only focusing on learning/improving animations with no additional software/techniques to learn like previous months, I'm expecting to have a lot more content this time around. Shooting for at least 1 event for each girl, but it's still too early to tell if that's a commitment I can keep.
Say what you want about Alex but that girl is thiccc.

I also post SFW previews on . Now if you want to get into sometimes weird and just a general level of fuckery, follow me on for some NSFW previews of upcoming content and low level trolling.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Damn, that bimbo in the coffee shop whose dick popped out was a pleasant surprise! Any plans on introducing a character like that for MC to have some fun with? Or was that choice of looking or saying NOPE just a throw away lol
Without outright spoiling things, if you take a look at my Twitter you may get your answer ;)

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Domiek Would it be too much to ask for a counter that stores how many times we have "visited" Amy so we could check it at the end of the game? We could even confront the husband with it during the epilogue.

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Domiek Would it be too much to ask for a counter that stores how many times we have "visited" Amy so we could check it at the end of the game? We could even confront the husband with it during the epilogue.
Although that does sound really funny, like "btw I fucked your wife 327 times in front of you in case you weren't keeping track.", I tend to shy away from adding more unnecessary spaghetti into my succulent gluten filled dish of code served off the side of a rusty food truck.

kavouropati

Oct 7, 2018
Although that does sound really funny, like "btw I fucked your wife 327 times in front of you in case you weren't keeping track.", I tend to shy away from adding more unnecessary spaghetti into my succulent gluten filled dish of code served off the side of a rusty food truck.
Will the next update have Dani?Did this update have Dani?

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
kavouropati , see changelog for the first question and see below for the second.

Dev Talk

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Eerie Entity Mytez TiffanyMonroe Rythan25

in this recent update which storyline was your favorite for the characters that were shown

Sophia obviously she knows cousin time is the best time

Jenna that scene was funny and the blonde receptionist reaction why she found out she said something she probably shouldnt have to Jenna

Maya (the barista) although she was kinda bit edgy

then my least favorite was Amy something about one of the lines during the dinner event seemed a bit political for my taste and didnt really come of as a joke since a certain political group used that line alot

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

in this recent update which storyline was your favorite for the characters that were shown

Jenna that scene was funny and the blonde receptionist reaction why she found out she said something she probably shouldnt have to Jenna

then my least favorite was Amy something about one of the lines during the dinner event seemed a bit political for my taste and didnt really come of as a joke since a certain political group used that line alot
In this update; Sophie, then Jenna (that was so funny, she look good in a dress too, haha) and then Amy :p

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Sophie is and always will be the best character in the game by a fucking landslide, so naturally, even a small interaction with her makes me love the update.

Amy great as always, treating her to a nice dinner while telling her how much you want to fuck her was in line with her being my MC's cock sleeping bag. About the politics, I'm not murican, so I don't care about Trump one bit.

Jenna as always hilarious, the final scene looked like one of those sitcoms from the 90s.

I'm really really missing Dani, there was all this interesting development about her taking care of a family member, but then she just... banished. But I'm sure she'll be coming back soon.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Sophie is and always will be the best character in the game by a fucking landslide, so naturally, even a small interaction with her makes me love the update.

Amy great as always, treating her to a nice dinner while telling her how much you want to fuck her was in line with her being my MC's cock sleeping bag. About the politics, I'm not murican, so I don't care about Trump one bit.

Jenna as always hilarious, the final scene looked like one of those sitcoms from the 90s.

I'm really really missing Dani, there was all this interesting development about her taking care of a family member, but then she just... banished. But I'm sure she'll be coming back soon.
Eerie Entity Fantabaldu

if someone one made a thread of whos the top girl im pretty sure Sophia would come out as the top girl i mean seriously these pictures prove that she would be

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018

Soph-Soph is always going to win these for me.. her banter with the MC elevates their relationship to a whole new level, adding the "forbidden fruit" aspect to it is overkill...

2nd is a tie between Jenna and Amy they each have their pros and cons...

Jenna Pros
- She didnt look half bad in a dress
- The asskicking she gave the black dude
- Stealing said dude's shoes ROFL
- The comedy with her and Daisy LOL

Jenna Cons
- Its Jenna (she is muscular, abrasive, and ball-busting)
- her gimmick continues to be "humiliation" into a better person

Amy Pros
- She is loving them creampies more and more
- more animated repeatable sex scenes for the red-head dynamo
- a cute date scene (depending on MC's answer)
- Continuity ! She has become more confident, but still is who she always was.

Amy Cons
- Some of the abusive lines grate me... "your a filthy whore that needs to be used with your worn out vagina"
- I know some women get off on abuse *cough twilight fans cough*.. but it annoys me
- Amy really needs to kick the MC in the balls when he crosses a line with the verbal abuse

3rd would be Maya... As a very shallow individual I dont like Maya... the fact that she has those scars on her face make her ugly to me, and that feeling surpasses my "feel bad for her" feeling... its just how it goes... her story while funny strikes me as very SJW where if people say "I want women to be more accountable so I vote against abortion" and have this radical idiot respond with a roundhouse kick to the face rather than with her own opinion in words !!!

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I always find it a little silly how one Trump joke can ruin an entire scene for some. In America we have a long history of poking fun of our presidents. Bill Clinton was the saxophone playing , lip biting womanizer. Bush was seen as a clueless comedic figure because he sometimes mixed up his words and said things like how he's disappointed to not have seen kangaroos in Austria! Obama had the famous "thanks Obama" for everything, even if you stubbed your toe, characterised by exaggerated big ears, fancy tan suit and elitist Dijon mustard. But Trump, who's been the most comedic to date. Who was elected partially because he's not a politician, because he speaks plainly like the average person. The guy who says hamberders, covfefe, grab em by the pussy, who has a nickname for anyone he doesn't like, somehow he's not allowed to be joked about? :unsure:

It's just a silly game where everyone is stereotyped and made fun of. Characters are allowed to have their own views. MC thought the joke was funny, the waiter did not. Balanced, Thanos approved :)

Dani will get love this upcoming update. I'm going madman and pumping out renders like crazy trying to make sure every girl gets content this time around. 85 renders and 5 animations done in the last 1.5 weeks. July should be a good and spicy month for personal trainer.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Soph-Soph is always going to win these for me.. her banter with the MC elevates their relationship to a whole new level, adding the "forbidden fruit" aspect to it is overkill...

2nd is a tie between Jenna and Amy they each have their pros and cons...

Jenna Pros
- She didnt look half bad in a dress
- The asskicking she gave the black dude
- Stealing said dude's shoes ROFL
- The comedy with her and Daisy LOL

Jenna Cons
- Its Jenna (she is muscular, abrasive, and ball-busting)
- her gimmick continues to be "humiliation" into a better person

Amy Pros
- She is loving them creampies more and more
- more animated repeatable sex scenes for the red-head dynamo
- a cute date scene (depending on MC's answer)
- Continuity ! She has become more confident, but still is who she always was.

Amy Cons
- Some of the abusive lines grate me... "your a filthy whore that needs to be used with your worn out vagina"
- I know some women get off on abuse *cough twilight fans cough*.. but it annoys me
- Amy really needs to kick the MC in the balls when he crosses a line with the verbal abuse

3rd would be Maya... As a very shallow individual I dont like Maya... the fact that she has those scars on her face make her ugly to me, and that feeling surpasses my "feel bad for her" feeling... its just how it goes... her story while funny strikes me as very SJW where if people say "I want women to be more accountable so I vote against abortion" and have this radical idiot respond with a roundhouse kick to the face rather than with her own opinion in words !!!
Eerie Entity

overall best 3 characters in this order is this

Sophia duh
Amy Redheads need loving especially the milfs
Jenna that spunky tsundere needed to be become a Veronica from Man of the House

Domiek

its usually how its handled and what lines are used SummerTime Saga i never had a problem with its political characters because i know they arent the main focus of the story and it was all in good fun

still doesnt change her character for me Amy will always be above Jenna in terms of story content and personality

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I always find it a little silly how one Trump joke can ruin an entire scene for some. In America we have a long history of poking fun of our presidents. Bill Clinton was the saxophone playing , lip biting womanizer. Bush was seen as a clueless comedic figure because he sometimes mixed up his words and said things like how he's disappointed to not have seen kangaroos in Austria! Obama had the famous "thanks Obama" for everything, even if you stubbed your toe, characterised by exaggerated big ears, fancy tan suit and elitist Dijon mustard. But Trump, who's been the most comedic to date. Who was elected partially because he's not a politician, because he speaks plainly like the average person. The guy who says hamberders, covfefe, grab em by the pussy, who has a nickname for anyone he doesn't like, somehow he's not allowed to be joked about? :unsure:

It's just a silly game where everyone is stereotyped and made fun of. Characters are allowed to have their own views. MC thought the joke was funny, the waiter did not. Balanced, Thanos approved :)

Dani will get love this upcoming update. I'm going madman and pumping out renders like crazy trying to make sure every girl gets content this time around. 85 renders and 5 animations done in the last 1.5 weeks. July should be a good and spicy month for personal trainer.
People are still giving you crap about the Trump joke ?

I hope it wasnt one of our responses especially mine since I did use a buzzword like SJW, however mine was to use an example of behavior I dont find "action equals to reaction" kind of thing, and not due to anything with the Trump joke...

Did the Trump joke make me laugh ? not really, did it offend me ? LOL NOPE.... this is the man that refers to my race as "Bad Hambre" trying to say "Bad Men". Not to mention you poke fun at everything equally (the sign of a good comedian), and dont lambaste biasedly against a single viewpoint...

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I always find it a little silly how one Trump joke can ruin an entire scene for some.
Us vs them mentality, you are not insulting Trump, you are insulting them because they see him as a reflection of themselves. Which is silly, because no political leader gives two fucks about you.

Dani will get love this upcoming update.
Very glad to hear, the "drama" that her character brought was very interesting, and now that she's starting to open to MC we can finaly get to know more about the last veteran character taht we haven't explored yet.

Is Hikari's character done? Since she already achieved her "dream" or will she have more content?

Reactions: Eerie Entity

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017

I hope it wasnt one of our responses especially mine since I did use a buzzword like SJW, however mine was to use an example of behavior I dont find "action equals to reaction" kind of thing, and not due to anything with the Trump joke...

Did the Trump joke make me laugh ? not really, did it offend me ? LOL NOPE.... this is the man that refers to my race as "Bad Hambre" trying to say "Bad Men". Not to mention you poke fun at everything equally (the sign of a good comedian), and dont lambaste biasedly against a single viewpoint...
Mytez Eerie Entity Domiek

either way i cant wait until next update this game is really good and im glad Eerie Entity introduce me to it

Last edited:
Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018

Naw, you guys are more than fine. I always look forward to seeing you guys show up all at once to break down the latest update in a flattering way. Go team Soph-Soph!

The ones who have the biggest problem don't recognize that I make fun of everything and usually reach out to me in private or on Discord.

Speaking of social media. Follow my twitter. I'm constantly posting screenshots and previews of what I'm currently working on for the new update. having a.. ahem... Deep conversation for example.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Naw, you guys are more than fine. I always look forward to seeing you guys show up all at once to break down the latest update in a flattering way. Go team Soph-Soph!

The ones who have the biggest problem don't recognize that I make fun of everything and usually reach out to me in private or on Discord.

Speaking of social media. Follow my twitter. I'm constantly posting screenshots and previews of what I'm currently working on for the new update. having a.. ahem... Deep conversation for example.
Well it is your fault for coming up with really good stuff, spoiling us...carry on the same way! :p

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Well it is your fault for coming up with really good stuff, spoiling us...carry on the same way! :p
I'll tell you the secret. When I write, I remind myself that I'm already a huge disappointment to my mother, so there's no way I can fuck things up any worse than I already have. This gets rid of any pressure.

Also, lot's of self medication.

3.90 star(s) 169 Votes