I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hands in the air, this is a fuck up! Give me all your rubles!
I think it might be too late, gonna have to wait until next month; I don't wanna lose any value by not pledging right at the minute the billing period starts, y'know what I mean? :unsure:

That's unless you have something to make it up to me? :whistle:

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I think it might be too late, gonna have to wait until next month; I don't wanna lose any value by not pledging right at the minute the billing period starts, y'know what I mean? :unsure:

That's unless you have something to make it up to me? :whistle:
Look man, I really like you and all but I thought I already made myself pretty clear. I'm not sending you dick pics!

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
That poor girl. I wonder if she was still smiling when it stood up and shot her in the face? Hmm, a facial or a cream pie, I'm thinking either would likely kill her.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Please tell me it's just the angle and she didn't really put her face on Bison's dick.
You mean Sarah, the girl on the picture? Yeah sure, she wanted to try it, but after the second or third trial she gave up.
But since then she had a bigger mouth! :LOL:

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
BWC vs black pussy. Never enough of it in this world of blonde bimbo vs BBC. More 'reverse' interracial (white boy black girl) please!
I don't know what that's all about. MC is a Jewish Puerto Rican with a slightly above average penis simply enjoying the company of beautiful women.

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
On Domiek's :

"It's time to go big or go home.

What was supposed to be a quick scene is starting to hit render number 60! "

EA7zzJQUIAUI1OM.jpg

EA7zzJOVAAApE-J.jpg

:love::love::love:

Last edited:

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Holy shit, is there some sort of rivalry going on? Two twitter reposts and not a single like on twitter! My self esteem

ass.png

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Holy shit, is there some sort of rivalry going on? Two twitter reposts and not a single like on twitter! My self esteem

View attachment 361051
You can't see this....but I have my shocked face on.

I already got scolded this AM for supposedly being a prick about patron content....but I'd at least expect a free fucking like on twitter content....cant be too poor for that. Haha

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
You can't see this....but I have my shocked face on.

I already got scolded this AM for supposedly being a prick about patron content....but I'd at least expect a free fucking like on twitter content....cant be too poor for that. Haha
I was just making a pathetic joke lol. Botox is a generous Patron.

ThatOneDude333

Jan 27, 2019
Ok ok, I really need to say my input on the controversial scene.

..... what controversial about it? :unsure:

As someone whos avoid NTR like a plague I must say that there's not a 0.01% of NTR in this scene an here is why (IMO)

1- she's a slut and yes, I understand that this is "your" game and you're the ultimate alpha in it who has to have all the girls but keep in mind that it's a public game with the intent to appear to a large group of people. So it's ok to have one or two safe fetishes like a non-NTR MMF/FFM

2- You basically cucked the guy in his job. You made fun of him, his face, his dick, his PE and he didn't even get to fuck despite being his only "job" in this part. You were the guy who fucked her and made sure the know she is a bitch by the end of it.
I call that winning in my book.

3- She is not a love interest at all, she made it super clear that she's a hoe who's going to ride any dick whatsoever. She is basically a cum dumpster, why would you even care about her at all.

4- You can totally avoid the scene which is a big thank you to Domiek who cares about his fans unlike 99% of the devs here who takes the high ground because they can make a game.

Anyway sorry for the long rant, I just wanted to have my input on it and a huge thank you Domiek for making this game, for sticking with the No NTR promise and for having an MC with a spine.

One last thing to the dev, just try to understand where they're coming from (Big Brother fucked up a lot of guys, man)
Plus have like 1 out of 3 games posted on F95 being NTR or having one down the like, make more and more people don't trust any scene and thinking it will evolve into something more.

3.90 star(s) 168 Votes