Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Amy booted from her house?..heading off to MC's for goodsies? :O
MC's new wife Jenna might be upset about that
Maybe Amy if off to obgyn cause she missed her bloodletting and is preggers :O

Reactions: Bakkalon and D Dog

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Ok, I corrected MC's dick for the next update. I'm sorry to everyone for any grievances and disappointments with the previous size.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the only reason it was brought up in the first place was because you gave the mc a tiny pecker

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
its not the mc's penis size seemed to made smaller with each scene for some reason
It's not, just different angles and perspectives. Parts of it being blocked off by body parts or cut off from camera view. It would be a headache to change body proportions and sizes for each render. I'm not one to turn down a good opportunity to troll, but in this case it's just not worth the effort lol.

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Well. Probably you have finished programming and coding this games update for months but finished all scenes within an hour. This time some event not found in hints section (coffee shop customer girl in gym, her ass fucked by MC).

Thank you again for this great game.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I hope there will be multiple endings, like the MC becomes Mamma Maria's boytoy, or Mayan falls in love with him and they end up with the real deal relationship. With all the lovely ladies in this game, there is a lot of potential for endings like that. Also i am hoping for a proper named shemale character to spice things up and maybe have her own ending.

Reactions: fanboi

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well. Probably you have finished programming and coding this games update for months but finished all scenes within an hour. This time some event not found in hints section (coffee shop customer girl in gym, her ass fucked by MC).

Thank you again for this great game.
Patreon scenes don't go in the hints, they aren't part of the story just bits of silly fun.

I hope there will be multiple endings, like the MC becomes Mamma Maria's boytoy, or Mayan falls in love with him and they end up with the real deal relationship. With all the lovely ladies in this game, there is a lot of potential for endings like that. Also i am hoping for a proper named shemale character to spice things up and maybe have her own ending.
I believe multiple endings are planned but only those that make sense.

Maria already has a family, MC is just a bit of fun she isn't looking for anything long term.

Mayan i'm not sure about.

Amy has a planned pregnancy path but has also said she won't leave her husband.

Dani is a possibility for an ending as is Jenna the only one i'm unsure about is Sophie with the whole incest thing and her being a career woman so not sure if she's just having fun or wants more.

Obviously Alex and Daisy aren't end game options, Alex is just having fun and Daisy wants someone her own age and just wants to learn from MC.

Hikari is a lesbian by the looks of it and the rest are side girls or Patreon additions that aren't leading to anything.

So only real possible endings i'm almost sure of are Dani and Jenna with Amy, Sophie and Mayan being possibilities although Amy is slim chance and Sophie i'm not sure about at all.

P.S. Jenna is just me wishful thinking. I don't know if Domiek is planning an ending for her I just really, really hope so with her being my fave.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
who is the tenth mystery woman and also who is the mystery woman in the coffee bar and arcade with the things stuck in her rear and WHAT HAS THIS TO DO WITH THE STORY ???

3.90 star(s) 169 Votes