Bull654738293847

Sep 17, 2018
Animations are good, but they stop after the first loop. On MacOS, by the way.

edit: restarting the game fixed it.
edit2: alex best
edit3: on Alex's 3rd scene replay I'm getting alex_13 through alex_27 not found

Last edited:
Reactions: Domiek

youcancooktwo

Aug 5, 2018
Cousin in super well designed and animated, kudos. Fix the red heads face, she looks like the love child between an alligator and Chuck Norris. BTW did you know that Chuck Norris once....

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Patreon scenes don't go in the hints, they aren't part of the story just bits of silly fun.

I believe multiple endings are planned but only those that make sense.

Maria already has a family, MC is just a bit of fun she isn't looking for anything long term.

Mayan i'm not sure about.

Amy has a planned pregnancy path but has also said she won't leave her husband.

Dani is a possibility for an ending as is Jenna the only one i'm unsure about is Sophie with the whole incest thing and her being a career woman so not sure if she's just having fun or wants more.

Obviously Alex and Daisy aren't end game options, Alex is just having fun and Daisy wants someone her own age and just wants to learn from MC.

Hikari is a lesbian by the looks of it and the rest are side girls or Patreon additions that aren't leading to anything.

So only real possible endings i'm almost sure of are Dani and Jenna with Amy, Sophie and Mayan being possibilities although Amy is slim chance and Sophie i'm not sure about at all.

P.S. Jenna is just me wishful thinking. I don't know if Domiek is planning an ending for her I just really, really hope so with her being my fave.
Jenna ending is my hope also...she's perfect for the MC..i can see her at their wedding smacking anyone that says she looks stunning or beautiful in her wedding dress..grumbling all the way to the alter :D

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i think the final character box(with the question mark) is Sophie's mom..who shows up unannounced and catches them in the throes of ROLL TIDE!!!!! and ..joins in..because of course..Dom is a pervert....(i made this shit up..its what i do!!)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Jenna ending is my hope also...she's perfect for the MC..i can see her at their wedding smacking anyone that says she looks stunning or beautiful in her wedding dress..grumbling all the way to the alter :D
I thought during the scene in this update they make the perfect couple now.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Dev Talk
This Dev talk is coming a little early as I need to head to the airport in a few hours.

Version 0.40 was released earlier this week and seemed to have been well received. Since most code work has been resolved in previous builds and I've become fairly quick with Octane, it's been a much more straightforward development cycle. My goal is to continue releasing updates of similar size (at least 500 renders) and to include most of, if not all of the girls per update.

I've finally gotten around to installing Daz 4.12 beta, which includes some improved animation tools. The heavily compressed gif above is me playing around with these tools for 30 minutes. Obviously it's in a really rough state, it was just an experiment to see what is possible. So far, I'm really liking the improvements. It's no secret that my animations could use some work, so I'll start focusing more in that direction.

It's my birthday in a week, and the wife and I are flying out to Eastern Europe to spend it with family and do some sight-seeing. We'll be visiting Georgia, Armenia and Bulgaria in that order. I'll try to post some pictures here and there.

I'll be gone for a little over two weeks. This obviously means that I won't be able to render anything, but it won't be all leisure. I'm bringing my laptop to get all the story events written out for the next update as well as finalize the overall outline for the entire game. This is essentially the work that happens all throughout the development cycle but this time around it'll simply be done upfront. There will also be less distractions with random side-character interactions. I've been closing off any open slots in the $15/$20 tier as soon as someone lowers their pledge. The goal here being that I want to focus fully on driving the story forward and complete this project in a timely manner. Soccer Mom can stay because she's such a troll character and I can't pass up a good trolling.

Finally, I want to give a special thanks to everyone for their support! We've reached the goal of $1000 a month (WOW! Holy Shit!), meaning I'll be slowly buying computer parts throughout the year with the aim of building a dedicated render rig that's capable of supporting 4 graphics cards. This will increase my render speed by at least 2X. Thank you all for your support! It still feels like yesterday where I had sunk a few grand into starting this game, earning $20 a month, with an angry wife shaking her head at my poor decisions.

She still shakes her head in disappointment, but at least it's not because of this game.

With warm and tender cuddly love,
Domiek

syc1980

Dec 8, 2018
Highly underestimated this game. Overlooked it for a long time cause I thought, meh. Then I tried it out and ended up wasting a good 6 hours, going through the whole story. Engaging, highly humorous, great character development, awesome story content, straight to the point, none of that stupid grindy crap cause I assume the creator realizes there's no need to grind if you already have enough story content to fill your game. Overall, very well done and I highly recommend. I would even play the whole game again; I liked it that much.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
If we don't get a Sophie ending... we riot!

Could the 10th mystery girl be the MC's ex? That character will be introduced near the endgame, so it would make sense to give the story some closure by confronting the character that started it all.

Also last update was 0.29, now we're at 0.40 since it's such a bigger than usual update. Why increase the version number so much? After all one update is one update. Unless Dom means to use the version number as an overall completion percentage (as in 0.40 means we're at 40% game competion)? Random thought.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
i think the final character box(with the question mark) is Sophie's mom..who shows up unannounced and catches them in the throes of ROLL TIDE!!!!! and ..joins in..because of course..Dom is a pervert....(i made this shit up..its what i do!!)
My good sir your on to something good here.:D I do agree that adding MC's aunt would make for a interesting story where it would straighten the bonds, not just of the nephew-aunt kind but also the mother-daughter kind. Or even bather a family triangle love fest. :unsure: :p

Reactions: Bakkalon

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Since it just played on American Country Countdown (#15 this week) this is the first song that Domiek spoofed during the karaoke scene:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aseir

Jun 9, 2019
Domiek Not sure if somebody said it already but, am not super nerd in these games but honestly. This is legit the best game i have ever played of this style in my life, Sophie storyline especially and Sophie herself, both are work of art. Keep up the good work man, Can't wait for the new updates.

Reactions: Domiek and D Dog

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The gameplay is reasonably good compared to other games Ive played.
Thhe open world is pretty short less then a handflull to go through.
Pretty much one path storry and no stats that I can see.
No money to be made so everything is free pretty much.
The artwork is amazing and the animation is decent but short.
The story is a little far fetched but enjoyable as you play through.
When is the next version?

Last edited:

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
The story is out of whack. He pretends to be gay in order to become a trainer to get his revenge? Someone didnt find him appealing so he blames all other women for his shortcomings.
I have to play the whole thing in order to tell wether this is good or not.
So far the story seems toof far fetched to be believable.
So only the artwork is is the only thing that I find appealing.
It will all make sense in the intro. Yes it's far-fetched and just in case anyone thinks otherwise, Genghis Khan from civ5 makes an appearance to remove all doubt.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Not the Han .. Domi .. we've been over this ... his hawk makes an appearance ...
His big .. D.I.N.G .. D.O.N.G .. wielding Hawk cruising the sky and soaring the red horizon with the
B.I.G .. S.W.I.N.G.I.N.G ...kebap made of soft foliage off the cotton candy sweet gals bosom ...

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes