ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That was a weird ending for sophie and i had trouble following her sidequest and left it for last.
I also dont get it if this is about getting revenge why not get revenge on his ex.
Or maybe he did all this just for practice. Well he was very good at it.
He made me laugh pretending to be gay and making fun of other people.
I also noticed there is a blank character undiscoverd. I only foound 9.
There is an empty space. Could that be karen for the next version?
She somehow comes to the gym and subscribes and the mc finaly gets his revenge.
That would make more sense dont you think? The gameplay is great and so is the artwork.
I enjoyed the game regardless of the far fetched story. I hope to see more.
When is the next version by the way? Also will there be new characters added in the future?

Last edited:

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
At first, I wasn't paying much attention to the girl's story... I mean there was only Amy's one the last time I played, and now with Sophie and Dani... it's nice ! I enjoy it way much when we can add good story with cool sexy scene, this game is getting better and better ! There is a lot of game like this one, I mean in the gameplay, classic map etc... but it finds its place on the top of them for me !
Sophie's body is incredible... but I would choose Dani I guess, her story is heartwarming, keep going my friend !

Bonus: Here is a full save for 0.40, in case people are too lazy to search in last pages and just want actions.

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I'm a little late to the PT update party since I was furiously hitting refresh on the Ecchi Sensei thread for about ten days straight, but this was a great update. I'm happy to see this game back in action!

This shit had me in tears! :ROFLMAO:

The earlier discussions on everyone's preferred penile pet names was great (and woefully too short), so I wanted to throw out some of mine as well. I could riff on this shit all day long. Easily the biggest laugh I had during this update. Good stuff here, Domiek! (y)

However, there's obviously only one name I could actually call it...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That was a weird ending for sophie and i had trouble following her sidequest and left it for last.
I also dont get it if this is about getting revenge why not get revenge on his ex.
Or maybe he did all this just for practice. Well he was very good at it.
He made me laugh pretending to be gay and making fun of other people.
I also noticed there is a blank character undiscoverd. I only foound 9.
There is an empty space. Could that be karen for the next version?
She somehow comes to the gym and subscribes and the mc finaly gets his revenge.
That would make more sense dont you think? The gameplay is great and so is the artwork.
I enjoyed the game regardless of the far fetched story. I hope to see more.
When is the next version by the way? Also will there be new characters added in the future?
He clearly explains what he's going to do after watching a documentary on Genghis Khan.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Update was a bit shorter than I thought but as long as there are more scenes with Dani, Sophie, and/or Hikari, I'll gladly wait :)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I'm a little late to the PT update party since I was furiously hitting refresh on the Ecchi Sensei thread for about ten days straight, but this was a great update. I'm happy to see this game back in action!

This shit had me in tears! :ROFLMAO:

The earlier discussions on everyone's preferred penile pet names was great (and woefully too short), so I wanted to throw out some of mine as well. I could riff on this shit all day long. Easily the biggest laugh I had during this update. Good stuff here, Domiek! (y)

However, there's obviously only one name I could actually call it...

And you never went with "Leeloo Dallas multipass"?
Son, I'm disappoint.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I was expecting Big Badda Boom.

She's Polish, a Polish Kielbasa is a sausage and this is a comedy filled game.

Put it all together.
Wait... y'all laughing?

This game is supposed to be a dramatic documentary on realistic social interactions within our society. It's a thought provoking modern renaissance art piece of humanity. Please show respect and don't laugh.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wait... y'all laughing?

This game is supposed to be a dramatic documentary on realistic social interactions within our society. It's a thought provoking modern renaissance art piece of humanity. Please show respect and don't laugh.
I promise you hunni, we'll never laugh while reading your work.

We're far too considerate for that.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Wait... y'all laughing?

I, for one, always saw PT as the Shakespearean retell of the crazy life of Chimicha Khan (Gengis Khan's great great great great great great great great son) and his neverending quest against penile poverty and overflowing gonads. First, you opened my eyes, then you opened my legs heart!

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Strike one => playing this in a coffee shop;)!?!?

Strike two => Putting a meaning on life and / or this game;)??!?
I legit have no words.

I don't know if you're playing dense as a joke or if you actually missed the sarcasm even Stevie Wonder could read.

See the winky smily makes it seem like a joke only you'd have to go go Gadget those arms because those are reaching far. I have no idea how me being in a coffee shop came about when we're talking about a game where a coffee shop is the setting for a lot of scenes.

I mean, I play on my PC.

I love my PC.

It's my baby.

If there was a house fire and I could only save one thing .... i'd make sure my girlfriend got a nice send off (dark humour, yay)

But my PC isn't very portable and I don't know many coffee shops round here that would be happy if I turned up with my rig and started setting up like i'm down for an afternoon of gaming.

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes