Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This here game is a personal trainer to stay out of coffee shops and better yourself for the gals hanging around the gym. This game is the meaning of life and it needs no translation and / or coffee to plow though the dames that pillow your hopes and scorch your aspiration with the heat of super novas dropping in your black hole of steamy potential and witty aspirations.

Play Game! Go Deep on them babes and ...

Reap them juicy steam pumped cuddle sessions of your dreams;)!!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You went down with that fever .. the secret fever ,, that is. Keep it to yourself ...
dev needs to be top shape to render for the stars;)!

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
You went down with that fever .. the secret fever ,, that is. Keep it to yourself ...
dev needs to be top shape to render for the stars;)!
Can't help it, that's the best art of a drop-dead-gorgeous woman working out I've seen yet and it made me think of this game of course :)

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Domiek, add her as the 10th character pretty please? :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry but there's only one available slot for a new girl and fat Charlize Theron is going to take up a minimum of 2.

I'm only kidding of course. 10th girl is going to be female version of MC. That way we can really dive down and explore what it's like to be on the receiving end of sexual harassment.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Dev Talk
So since I'm on vacation, I figured I'd share some of my travels since I can't show any renders.

Tbilisi, Georgia was amazing. Beautiful city, friendly people, dirt cheap prices. We ate at a restaurant called KGB and the staff wore shirts that said "KGB - Still watching you". Ate our fill of kebabs and Khachapuri which is essentially dough shaped in a boat, filled with cheese, butter, and a whole egg. It's so heavy and delicious, best 3000 calories I've had. Also had an endless flow of beer and wine. This is important for me because I usually don't drink throughout the year. Drinking makes me sleepy and if I'm sleepy I'm not productive when working on the game, so I essentially cut out alcohol until I'm on vacation.

After Georgia, we headed to Armenia. We were originally going to take an old soviet train from Tbilisi to Yerevan, but of course we're stupid and tried to buy a ticket on the day we're leaving and they were sold out. So we had a choice of staying one night extra in Tbilisi with no airbnb or hotel, or go to Yerevan one day early and try to book something there. We decided to go to Yerevan and none of the taxi's would drive us the 5+ hours. We finally found one who's willing to drive us to the border. "There's taxi's and buses you can take once you hit the border", he says.

We get to the border and go through customs and enter Armenia. The first person we meet is a random guy driving a van with no dashboard. He drives by and waves to us and pulls over. I figure he's offering a ride. "Hey, where to"? I ask if he'll take us to Yerevan, sure he says. I ask how much? "However much you decide". Ok, that's a bit weird. I ask for at least a ballpark figure, he just smiles and says whatever we decide.
Seems a bit sketchy, but we're tired and don't see any taxis or buses. Fine, we hop in. He needs to take care of some border check paperwork and leaves the car. Gives us his keys so we feel comfortable with our luggage in his car. An hour later, he comes back with food and drinks for us and off we go. Turns out the guy is heading home and is driving through Yerevan so he figured he'd give us a ride. An hour of swerving in and out of oncoming traffic on thin mountain roads later, he stops by some gangsta ass grandmas selling fruit on the side of the road and buys us a bag of ridiculously delicious figs. Another 2 hours later, he pulls over and buys us more food. Our mobile data starts working again and we realize he's taking the long way to Yerevan so that we have a sightseeing tour of landmarks and the famous lake Sevan, which is a HUGE ice cold mountainous lake where you can't see the end of it.
Eventually he takes us to our airbnb in Yerevan. We exchange numbers and say our goodbyes and he starts leaving without taking any money. We fight for a while as I try to force some fresh crisp beautiful American dollars into his hand. He yells it's too much and he doesn't want it. I end up throwing it into his car. He says fine but now we need to come over and have dinner with his family. Such an open, friendly and sweet guy. So before we leave for Bulgaria, we'll go visit his family and hopefully won't make the news.

As for Yerevan, it's a gorgeous city. We did the rounds with fancy restaurants (by fancy, I mean our combined bill being under $20), having beers for less than one dollar. Everything was wonderful and delicious but the highlight so far from my wife's perspective were the beers we had in a park. It was a tiny little rundown cafe that had about 30 grandpas sitting around each table playing cards, drinking beer and eating ice cream that says "USSR" on the label. Yes, we're lame as hell.
We have a few more days in Yerevan. Today is my birthday so we'll go find something special to do for a dirty thirty.
Oh, by the way. I convinced my wife that I should dip into our savings and spend a few grand salvaging parts from my current computer and buying new parts to make a dedicated 4 graphic card render rig. I'm excited to get started on that once we get back and double the speed of renders.
Till next week,
Domiek

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I would make jokes about you being dinner but don't want to cheapen what was an awesome act of kidness from the guy.

Sounds like you and your wife are having a great time.

Also, your wife sounds incredibly generous ... or has the patience of a saint ... probably both.

Enjoy your holiday hunni.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I would make jokes about you being dinner but don't want to cheapen what was an awesome act of kidness from the guy.

Sounds like you and your wife are having a great time.

Also, your wife sounds incredibly generous ... or has the patience of a saint ... probably both.

Enjoy your holiday hunni.
Yeah I mentioned that story to a few people here like to our waiters and they just look at me like I'm stupid and are like "Of course, what kind of shit person do you have to be to not do what that guy did?"

Really kind people. My wife is a saint. She also asked "Who's calling you hunni?" While motioning a finger across her throat. You'd probably really like her actually. Half of Sophie's dialogue is just shit she says to me.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Really kind people. My wife is a saint. She also asked "Who's calling you hunni?" While motioning a finger across her throat. You'd probably really like her actually. Half of Sophie's dialogue is just shit she says to me.
This is like one of those comedy scenes with the over friendly guy talking to a guys wife and he gets jealous and it turns out he's gay.

Hi Doms wife, don't worry sweetness, you're more my type ;)

I'm also far too scared of my girlfriend to cheat ... she's like 3 foot taller than me.

Most people are taller than me, that's not saying much.

She does banter, course i'd like her. Also she mocks you, she'd fit in great on here. Not that we'd ever mock you with your super serious thought inspiring art and stuff.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
This is like one of those comedy scenes with the over friendly guy talking to a guys wife and he gets jealous and it turns out he's gay.

Hi Doms wife, don't worry sweetness, you're more my type ;)

I'm also far too scared of my girlfriend to cheat ... she's like 3 foot taller than me.

Most people are taller than me, that's not saying much.

She does banter, course i'd like her. Also she mocks you, she'd fit in great on here. Not that we'd ever mock you with your super serious thought inspiring art and stuff.
"I like her already." - Dom's wife

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Does that female happen to come with extra "equipment" or do I need to ask when the next update is coming a few times to get that added?
Sooo ... you are actually B.I ;)!!! and always wonder what if the knob of a horse hung fisting stallion will descend to ... take up sanctuary... in your business ...;)!!
There is the N.E.O maneuver you can try with your gal .. no problem ... then ask for the hung version;)! Domi seems determined to make MC a whiny little nerd no other NPC will touch ... :devilish:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
"I like her already." - Dom's wife
Yup .. pretty much turning into the hell hole pink baker put MC in his BADIK shenanigans ...
Players will have to swallow all kinds of nasty to purge all that dev had to endure all across their life

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sooo ... you are actually B.I ;)
Bloody intelligent?
Barely intelligible?

I know you didn't mean bisexual, that requires being attracted to both sides of the gender swing and not just making an offhand comment wanting to troll PT's playerbase that doesn't like chick's with massive willy's.

Domi seems determined to make MC a whiny little nerd no other NPC will touch ... :devilish:
Have you been playing a different game?

I've read some moaning during sex scenes but not much in the way of whining. Considering he's been balls deep in nearly all NPC's with only Dani left to go and the other turning out lesbian I don't think he's having any problems in getting laid by other NPC's.

Yup .. pretty much turning into the hell hole pink baker put MC in his BADIK shenanigans ...
Players will have to swallow all kinds of nasty to purge all that dev had to endure all across their life
You quote comments made by the guys wife and then say nasty shit needs purging?

Did you just insult a woman you've never spoke to over a bit of banter?

I honestly don't know if you just like typing random shit or if you're actually a dick and trying really hard to hide it.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Bloody intelligent?
Barely intelligible?

I know you didn't mean bisexual, that requires being attracted to both sides of the gender swing and not just making an offhand comment wanting to troll PT's playerbase that doesn't like chick's with massive willy's.

Have you been playing a different game?

I've read some moaning during sex scenes but not much in the way of whining. Considering he's been balls deep in nearly all NPC's with only Dani left to go and the other turning out lesbian I don't think he's having any problems in getting laid by other NPC's.

You quote comments made by the guys wife and then say nasty shit needs purging?

Did you just insult a woman you've never spoke to over a bit of banter?

I honestly don't know if you just like typing random shit or if you're actually a dick and trying really hard to hide it.
Canto Forte has always been nice in the past so I assume he's making jokes that are simply lost in translation.

If anyone insults my wife, I'm making MC dick the size of Jenna's clit while we watch Walter fuck all the girls with his massive horsecock. No my wife does not have a knife to my throat as I write this.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
AVA says she is fantasizing about a gal with a horse Shillong and all that banter calling domi hunni just means the apple of your eye wife is on to you, domi ...

Just saying that the figure of unspoken chills with the finger cutting the throat that your wonderful bombshell wife did when she caught your quipping on ava's trail might mean you will be projecting all the jests you put in your relationship ... in this game.

The problem is ... a tough result will be that us, the players, will experience your jokes with your wife as a hard on right on the back of MC .:eek:.o_O.

Please do not make us suffer because of ava and her hunni comment;)!

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Canto Forte has always reminded me of Stephen in Braveheart. He's a little crazy, a little hard to understand, but a good dude who means well. Also, he might be the king of Ireland.

giphy.gif

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes