Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know Ava but since his last holiday report, nada. Just worried a bit.;)
Last time I spoke to him he'd just got talking to some friendly locals where they were staying and that was about a week ago or so.

Seemed they were having fun anyway, probably forgot about us.

• Love
Reactions: Oddball2k

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Last time I spoke to him he'd just got talking to some friendly locals where they were staying and that was about a week ago or so.

Seemed they were having fun anyway, probably forgot about us.
Thanks Ava, he's alright then! :D

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
The code "layout" closely resembling an Italian pasta dish that gives me immediate food poisoning whenever I open the editor.
This won't help the past but it might help you in the future. I forget how to implement but can look it up for you if you need me to.

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
This won't help the past but it might help you in the future. I forget how to implement but can look it up for you if you need me to.
Renpy automatically implements that for you. My problem was that since this is my first game, the code structure was not thought out and just put together willynilly.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Renpy automatically implements that for you. My problem was that since this is my first game, the code structure was not thought out and just put together willynilly.
I was talking more the version updates having different files (v8, v9, v10, 11) and putting the fonts into a folder. But now I realise how vague I had previously made my statement. You can implement by version updates at anytime without having to change the code you have already written.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Just played through the latest version from the start. Fucking around with Sophie is nice.

Noticed a small trigger glitch if you can call it that. Talked to Amy on a Friday to tell her to look for evidence to blackmail Weston. The next day MC suddenly invites Sophie to the cafe after work. Go to work and learn from Amy she has evidence. Agree to screw Weston next Friday. After work meet Sophie in the cafe and MC tells her what is only going to happen in the future.

I think some trigger in there doesn't properly check if the deed is already done, and instead only checks if Friday has passed, or something like that.

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
Really like the game, still playing it right now. One thing though and IDK if someone mentioned it before but Hikari randomly got fat while swimming in the pool and then when I talked to her to progress her story, she was normal again. I think that the sequence is out of order for her story. Hoping she gets skinny again, I really liked her. Red head is best grill tho.

Once again, great game.

• Haha
3.90 star(s) 169 Votes