Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
think he's butthurt over you making fun of the gender pronoun crazyness "did you just assume my gender"

honestly the dialogue in your game is great so don't worry
Oh, ok that's totally understandable actually. I almost forgot that dialogue and thought he was referring to the silly narrating i was doing with the Mayan intro.

I'm still working on developing my voice and writing style. One thing i hope people remember is that although I'm the one writing a character's dialogue, it doesn't mean that what's said is my personal view. Just like in a movie or book, what a character says is simply a reflection of the character. In this case, MC starts the story in a bitter state of mind. He messes with a young girl by playing around with gender pronouns that's gained heavy publicity in recent years with younger people. I don't think it's in bad taste because the character is ignorant about the topic, which is part of his character just like being ignorant about homosexuality is. Obviously MC is a poor representation of a gay character which may bring some humor seeing him pretend to be gay in a way that he thinks a gay person may act.

The only thing resembling my actual voice would be the Mayan coffee intro. I narrated in a silly and clearly non- neutral manner.

Overall I don't intend to insult anyone for any reason. Then again, this is a community with fetishes that include incest, loli, and rape. At this point, being offensive is not only a certainty but merely a matter of degree.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
not a lot in this update 1 or 2 things. if each update going to be like this I will wait till 6 months before trying game again. game is fun

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
not a lot in this update 1 or 2 things. if each update going to be like this I will wait till 6 months before trying game again. game is fun
There's 3 new animations, 2 char introductions, 3 char progression stories, fixes which introduced new dialogue and renders to reflect your progression in the game rather than repeating old conversation and general ui fixes. I'll update the walkthrough once i get back from this work event tomorrow night.

But you are correct that this is still a lighter update than I'd normally like. Took a 2.5 week vacation with the wife the day of 0.1 release. Would have really liked those 2 additional weeks to develop more content.

I've recently purchased a batch render script which should hopefully allow me to render scenes while I'm at work for future content.

Reactions: evildead

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
games needs a sequel/side story.."The Adventures of Amy" a milf that actually looks like a milf awakening after the faux gay trainer gets her juices flowing..am sure alot of us want ALOT more Amy :p
I sure do. Amy got that attractives that you don't see. She pleasant to look at.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Damn love that game its good and the girls don't look bad they look more real cant wait for next update

Jun 4, 2017
games needs a sequel/side story.."The Adventures of Amy" a milf that actually looks like a milf awakening after the faux gay trainer gets her juices flowing..am sure alot of us want ALOT more Amy :p
I wish I could like this comment multiple times. Amy's the main one who's kept me checking in for the update.

Jun 4, 2017
Version 0.2 should be out within 2 weeks, with a focus on story progression for characters whereas 0.1 was a demo focused on making sure all the pieces of the game work together without bugs.
Clarification question: will there still be a v. 0.2 coming relatively soon, or did you just decide to label this one v. 0.15 instead?

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Clarification question: will there still be a v. 0.2 coming relatively soon, or did you just decide to label this one v. 0.15 instead?
I realized 0.2 is not an accurate representation of the content of the game and needed to slow down my pace of version labeling after reviewing the story overview.

Jun 4, 2017
I realized 0.2 is not an accurate representation of the content of the game and needed to slow down my pace of version labeling after reviewing the story overview.
I thought that might be what you were thinking. Another question: how do you get the Jenna introduction? I'm getting her bench-press scene, but I haven't gotten the intro.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
What do you mean, can you provide an example? I know I made some silly jokes, more for my own entertainment than anything else, but I can't recall specifically writing jokes for the sake of insulting a gender.

Now you got me paranoid lol.
Don't listen to the snowflake just keep it in its damn funny.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I thought that might be what you were thinking. Another question: how do you get the Jenna introduction? I'm getting her bench-press scene, but I haven't gotten the intro.
I'll review the triggers for the event. Ideally you shouldn't be able to interact with Jenna on the bench until you meet her in the reception. Possibly a bug I'll have to fix.

3.90 star(s) 168 Votes