FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Very nice start.

It's a bit dependant on being in the right place at the right time which I am not a great fan of. A good walkthrough usually gets around that and is a good thing to give away as a bonus on Patreon for people who pay more.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I thought that might be what you were thinking. Another question: how do you get the Jenna introduction? I'm getting her bench-press scene, but I haven't gotten the intro.
Hey sorry to bring this back up again, but I went through the code and realized I pulled a on the event trigger (I wrote when not variable is true rather than when variable is true) :face palm:.

I'll upload the fix later today so others don't get the same issue. Now you should be able to get Jenna's reception intro first before seeing the bench interaction.

@Nyeooork , the reception area refers to the front desk/lobby of the gym where Daisy sits.

Reactions: anschwww

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
updated op to 0.15b check the changelog for more info.

Reactions: Domiek

SoxSixty6

Aug 2, 2018
Hmm...propinquity as a progress mechanic.
Also, that job interview!! A promising start in the writing category.
This...could be interesting to follow...

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
This is how a game should set out! Not bogged down with loads of dialogue & micro management Though's can be added later! Great gym characters! Nice job Domiek...

skyboi81

Jun 13, 2018
I love the models in this. These are what older woman should look like in these kinds of games. It gets pretty annoying playing all of these games with housewives whose bodies look like they belong to a 20 year old lingerie model.
Could not agree more. Real women, really sensual scenes. Great job, looking fw to the next update!

Reactions: Jackbite

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
@Domiek man can't wait for the next update and hopefully more Amy content besides the other content that will also be awesome, just like this update. Keep it up man, you rock!

Reactions: Domiek

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
So. I think I played a much earlier version and am interested in trying the latest update out.

Worth the DL?

oni

Sep 23, 2017
Is the after work peeping the last Sophie event? Is there a difference if you get caught or not?

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Is the after work peeping the last Sophie event? Is there a difference if you get caught or not?
Peeping doesn't matter. There's an afternoon sophie event as well where she comes home from a date.

3.90 star(s) 169 Votes