jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Ah, and now time to add the Easter egg. I'll add Attenborough's face in the background during sex scenes. Perhaps peaking through a window, or looking from behind the couch.

Perhaps he's stroking his royal member, The BBC, as he documents MCs exploits.
He was actually the one who broke into their apartment. Trying to film some night scenes.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Oh.. yeah. I tried to nab her for the mc only and that was FUN. Poor poor "other guy".
I won't spoil it.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Dev Talk
We have a new member at the gym!

Mayan's content is wrapping up for this update. She's no longer working at the coffee shop from opening to closing every day, and has found time to join the gym. A weird pudgy girl will be covering her afternoon shifts.

Next up will be Sophie content. I'm not expecting much here, just an event and a few interaction updates around the apartment. After that will be patreon scenes (Send me yours if you haven't already), and then it's off to writing/coding everything in followed by bug testing. Expect the release end of this month or first week next month.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
And Suddenly Boom..MC's mom shows upto the Gym and becomes a member....then boom MC lust over her..and then in the shower...BOOM BOOM BOOM...I WANT YOU IN MY ROOM...BOOM BOOM BOOOOOOM!

• Haha
Reactions: u z i

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Mayan being upgraded as a main character is one of the best decissions out there, she's insanely cute in a "I need to protect way". So a lot of thumbs up for that.

Dani needs a lot of love too, haven't seen her in ages.

Reactions: Big-T

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Dev Talk
We have a new member at the gym!

Mayan's content is wrapping up for this update. She's no longer working at the coffee shop from opening to closing every day, and has found time to join the gym. A weird pudgy girl will be covering her afternoon shifts.

Next up will be Sophie content. I'm not expecting much here, just an event and a few interaction updates around the apartment. After that will be patreon scenes (Send me yours if you haven't already), and then it's off to writing/coding everything in followed by bug testing. Expect the release end of this month or first week next month.
@Domiek Instead of having her join the gym... Why not open a coffee shop inside the gym, lots of gyms have a coffee shop or snack bar in their gyms, you wouldn't even need to use different backgrounds.

Reactions: Bonhomie

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
@Domiek Instead of having her join the gym... Why not open a coffee shop inside the gym, lots of gyms have a coffee shop or snack bar in their gyms, you wouldn't even need to use different backgrounds.
Very true - the gyms make a lot of profit from them, so would solve her lack of customers problems. And of course a female only café would provide a 'fertile' ground for further seduction

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
That means having to spend a couple weeks creating a custom coffee shop to the gym, maybe placing it in the lobby, then worrying about continuity with all previous renders of coffee shop not being visible.

Or adding a coffee shop location to the gym as an independent room, which would serve the exact same function as the current coffee shop. It's not a bad idea imo but I can't justify the extra development on it. Plus, the gym is already a focal point where the girls spend a majority of time there. We need other locations to see them in something other than gym outfits all of the time.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
That means having to spend a couple weeks creating a custom coffee shop to the gym, maybe placing it in the lobby, then worrying about continuity with all previous renders of coffee shop not being visible.

Or adding a coffee shop location to the gym as an independent room, which would serve the exact same function as the current coffee shop. It's not a bad idea imo but I can't justify the extra development on it. Plus, the gym is already a focal point where the girls spend a majority of time there. We need other locations to see them in something other than gym outfits all of the time.
It could be introduced as a money-making idea for Dani, to take some of the stress of her, it could be in its own room as you suggested, one of the rules could be, no gym clothes allowed.

3.90 star(s) 171 Votes