Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Thank you all for reporting any bugs you've found. I've corrected them already and will be doing a thorough check today before uploading the fix.

Thank you to everyone who voted in the poll. The consensus seems to be to simply continue doing monthly updates.

@Derpino , are you still having trouble opening the game? Have you had any issues in the past with opening any other ren'py games?

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
ok..seeing roommate in bath and FBB getting up in your face in the gym..nude in shower and having her confront you in the reception are the only new things? so no actual advancement of story or scenes that have any meaning? if so i'm sad
Have you not done the Amy scenes? The change log shows everything that's been updated. The in-game guide should point you towards any story progressing event. If it's not showing you anything for Amy, let me know and I'll look into it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i've done amy in the gym met her in the coffee shop done her at the clothing store..but those were from a previous update..she has more?

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Yes, you're missing out on the best content. There's story progressing Amy + Daisy, as well as Maria + Hikari. If you have discord, hop on the channel so I can talk to you and see what's going on.

Is that character guide screen not directing you to these scenes?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ahhh..silly me..i dont look at the guide..i play the game through sheer discovery....heh

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
i got this error. can u help me
Can you give me a little background, are you on a 64bit or 32bit system? This may sound silly, but you unzipped the folder before running the game?

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
@Domiek my man you've outdone yourself on this update. Love the Amy content and all the event with Dani and Jenna. Laughed my ass off with the "wellmart" reference. But now we need to get more Amy again and possibly(at least I hope for something like this)a little romance with Amy, because out of all she needs and deserves a man that will love and appreciate her for all that she is, which is amazing and beautiful.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
at 1st this game was ok to play. but now its just getting boring. the story is not getting any better that I was hoping for at the start. so I will be passing on any new updates 2/10 zzzzzzzzzz.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
at 1st this game was ok to play. but now its just getting boring. the story is not getting any better that I was hoping for at the start. so I will be passing on any new updates 2/10 zzzzzzzzzz.
As painful as that was to hear, I appreciate the honest feedback.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76
3.90 star(s) 173 Votes